Topre switch / Cherry MX compatible

Muirium
µ

20 Jan 2015, 13:58

Excellent! Mind showing us how you cut those holes? It's all about finding the right cutter / stamps?

cookie

20 Jan 2015, 16:20

Not that it was ever a secret :) Here you can see how I cut out the rings. This method is sufficient if you plan to cut your own dampers but for the dimension I am looking for it's a terrible timewaste!

See here: http://deskthority.net/workshop-f7/happ ... B%20ghetto

Monkay

20 Jan 2015, 17:51

I am getting more and more hyped now :D Cant wait how the sample are going to work for you.
So you are looking for 0,5mm thickness exactly?

IanM

25 Apr 2015, 16:08

Anyone know if there is there any real news yet about the 60% Novatouch? I know there was a recent Coolermaster twitter post that said nothing specific, just "stay tuned."

Are the CM Storm reps still posting here?

shreebles
Finally 60%

25 Apr 2015, 16:40

IanM wrote: Anyone know if there is there any real news yet about the 60% Novatouch? I know there was a recent Coolermaster twitter post that said nothing specific, just "stay tuned."

Are the CM Storm reps still posting here?
I think they are working on a full-size rather than 60%.
The 60% was debunked somewhere, I dunno, reddit perhaps?

After they tweeted that they posted something along the lines of "we're working on something BIG rather than small" and most people assumed it meant a full-size Novatouch.

IanM

25 Apr 2015, 17:09

Oh well, in that case I'm not bothered. Full size is no use to me, I'd be more interested if they just went all in and made a dedicated gaming peripheral: either a keypad along the lines of Razer Orbweaver or a small keyboard with keys arranged in non staggered grid, with extra keys, thumb stick or (mouse style) wheel in reach of the thumb and pinky.

deeyay

30 Apr 2015, 13:53

Mmm have had my Novatouch for two days now and really liking it...

Return to “Keyboards”