Acquiring a Ducky Wrestrest in the U.S.

ebit157

16 Jun 2011, 06:04

I've been searching for the past few days on how to purchase a Ducky wristrest and stumbled across your site. I've read a lot of posts referencing PCHome but it does not appear to offer shipping to the U.S. Am I completely out of luck or does anyone know of an alternative retailer?

sixty
Gasbag Guru

16 Jun 2011, 16:33

PCHome should be shipping to the US. Unless they recently changed it.

Edit: Nope they did not:

http://global.pchome.com.tw/?mod=item&f ... c=A05&tm=u

If you check the right you will see the box with the shipping prices:
推廣期 運費 (<5kg)
大陸 RMB¥20
美國 US$10
亞洲/大洋洲 US$10
歐洲及其他 US$20
$10 to the US for the wristrest.

Grond

16 Jun 2011, 20:43

So is it about 18€ + shipping? Not bad! Much cheaper than the Filco wristrest anyway. How about the quality? Also: does this come in tenkeyless size?

sixty
Gasbag Guru

17 Jun 2011, 23:06

Yes, should also have tenkeyless ones. Check PC-Home. The quality should be identical to the Filco ones, since they come out of the same factory :D

strike015

18 Jun 2011, 10:54

i just checked on pchome, sadly they don't have a tenkeyless version, but it's still a steal if you don't mind it being longer on a tenkeyless.

ripster

19 Jun 2011, 18:20

The bigger question is why?
Not my pic. Stole it from Squarebox at VR-Forums.

Gilgam

19 Jun 2011, 22:00

i don't know how you do it but when i type i need a longer wrist rest than my keyboard. My hands are oblique...

Grond

26 Jun 2011, 13:33

But a tenkeyless version does exist:

The matter is, apparently it's not available on PChome. I wonder where could I get it?

litster

27 Jun 2011, 09:12

I bought a long and a short Ducky wrist rests on taobao using a buying agent. it is not bad. But I would buy it from PCHome when it becomes available again. Too bad PCHome doesn't carry Filcos any more. I had to pay close to $100US to ship 3 white Filco MX brown tenkeyless keyboards from Army Group.

Grond

27 Jun 2011, 22:14

Whoah! Is it as low as 10€ + shipping on Taobao!?

http://item.taobao.com/item.htm?id=8189925343

That's a real bargain! Too bad you need an agent for that. Anyone would be interested in a group buy?

Return to “Keyboards”