- Location: Berlin, DE
- Main keyboard: Tipro / IBM 3270 emulator
- Main mouse: Logitech granite for SGI
- Favorite switch: MX Lock
- DT Pro Member: 0001
That's a secret, for now.
There where these many keyboards NIB without case for some terminal. I don't remember its name ...
Key mounts where similar to Cherry.
- Main keyboard: Cherry MX8000
- Main mouse: Logitech something or other
- Favorite switch: Cherry MX clear
- DT Pro Member: -
No love for WASD? The caps themselves are OK, just typical ABS caps, but the customization options are great... I have one of their keyboards and think that it's a great product, also I have ordered Costar stabilizer parts from them and probably will be ordering some single keycaps as well to try to make some Wyse caps work on a "standard" keyboard.