The Realforce Euro Tour - Round 4

y11971alex

17 Oct 2016, 07:13

15 posts... !!! I'd love to try, but a bigger requirements hinders me. I am not in Europe.

KNO56

17 Oct 2016, 22:55

Wodan wrote: 15 posts isn't really a high requirement, why don't you participate a little in the community instead of asking for a 200€ keyboard in your first post?

Maybe create an introduction post in the new member thread and post something helpful in some other threads?

Trying to be helpful here, just imagine I was asking you to send me a 200€ item ... let me know if you would and I'll pm my address.
I must agree, 15 posts isn't actually a whole lot. Will do that.
Wodan wrote: Maybe create an introduction post in the new member thread and post something helpful in some other threads?
Great idea, will also explore the rest of the forum some more.
Wodan wrote: just imagine I was asking you to send me a 200€ item ...
Of course I wouldn't. I guess that's logical...

But if you have a little trust, one might be able to make this sort of thing work out.
And really, I'd be more than happy to talk to anyone (id est on Skype) to make this kind of thing work out.

Anyways, thanks for at least not ignoring my post ;)

KNO56

hook

26 Nov 2016, 17:01

15 as well! Egad, this sounds like going back to the teenage years just because of a keyboard :lol:

I’d love to try a Topre as well and Realforce sounds like a proper choice these days. Very happy to see this offer! :D

TuxKey
LLAP

18 Jan 2017, 14:58

Awesome Tour 002 :D

variable isn't for me thou...
i have two switches that i stil want to tryout ...
Topre 55 - because i have the FC660C that is lighter and i'm curios about the heavy ones..
mx-brown - i love my FC660M with mx-clears so much so that i forgot how a good mx-brown board feels like.
And i do find my mx-clear a bit to heavy that's the reason why i bought the Topre Leopold..

again awesome tour ;)

KeepClackingAnd...
Organizer Mechanicon

09 Feb 2017, 09:59

Hi! Can I still participate? I am located in Germany.

Topre Enthusiast

09 Feb 2017, 10:29

Sorry to disappoint guys, but it will be a while before this happens again :(

KeepClackingAnd...
Organizer Mechanicon

09 Feb 2017, 10:34

Thank you! I will try to catch this earlier next time. :)

hook

02 Mar 2017, 20:17

Oh well, I’m sorry to have missed it. But thank you for doing this in the first place anyway :)

Return to “Try before you buy”