NovaTouch TKL Community Tour

andrewjoy

22 Dec 2015, 20:12

He could leave them in , when possibly we will get a type S novatouch in the future!

Chyros

24 Dec 2015, 01:26

Can I squeeze in before the end? :D I want to do a Topre review and this would work quite well I think :) .

I won't be back in the UK until the 5th of Jan, though.

cookie

02 Jan 2016, 20:48

you should get in touch with CM Bram I think, I will sent the keyboard back to him at jan. 04th

Bramster
Cooler Master Employee

06 Jan 2016, 13:00

Hi Guys,

Sorry for the late reply but I have been on personal holiday during the holidays so sorry for no replies here.. But indeed I've been in contact with Cookie and the NovaTouch is already on its way back to me! Sorry @Chyros, this means the tour would be over! Let me check the interest arround, maybe we soon can set something up for a second time perhaps!

Also; regarding the first tour, I will check with the admins and also check all your reviews/impressions and will contact a winner soon for winning a brand new NovaTouch TKL :mrgreen:

One question remaining to ask: How was the NovaTouch TKL Tour in general for you guys? Something we (CM) need to do more often?

Cheers!

Laser
emacs -nw

06 Jan 2016, 13:01

Perhaps organize a more ... permanent tour? :D

Phenix
-p

31 Jan 2016, 01:05

Im interested in ISO but ANSI would also be fine. (from Germany)

Touch_It

31 Jan 2016, 08:10

I would love a USA tour

Bramster
Cooler Master Employee

16 Feb 2016, 08:02

We tried to kick off a US/NA Tour too at the time the EU tour kicked off but not enough submissions for that sorry :(

Thumper
knock knock

18 Feb 2016, 13:29

Is it still possible to get the hands on it?

Kang

21 Feb 2016, 18:19

CM Bram wrote: We tried to kick off a US/NA Tour too at the time the EU tour kicked off but not enough submissions for that sorry :(
Noooo! I really wanted to try out this board! lol, and what's even worse is I saw a really nice used one on ebay with new PBT keycaps for 90 bucks but the bid ends tomorrow and I won't get paid till this Wednesday. Too bad, I'm very interested in trying out Topre because the reason I love the Romer G switches is that their similar to a hybrid between reds/browns and I had heard that topre was actually pretty similar to that as well. And without trying it, I'll never know, it could be that the novatouch would be my favorite keyboard ever and I just don't know it (right now it's the G910 even though everyone else I know seems to hate it but I happen to love it). Aww well, maybe one day I'll get to test out the NovaTouch.

PollandAkuma

13 Oct 2016, 16:47

EU tour round 2 please :D

chzel

13 Oct 2016, 16:58

For a discontinued product? That's a challenge...

Bramster
Cooler Master Employee

20 Oct 2016, 15:02

That will indeed be quite a challenge... :P

We can..., but is there interest?

Rimrul

20 Oct 2016, 21:06

Yes.

Zaphir

21 Oct 2016, 00:25

CM Bram wrote: That will indeed be quite a challenge... :P

I would be interested. ;)

P.S. - I'm in Portugal (so I'm talking about an european tour round 2)

PollandAkuma

29 Oct 2016, 10:27

Interest is huge :P if you need promotion I can help

Laser
emacs -nw

29 Oct 2016, 12:04

Why? I don't get it (since he product is discontinued). I mean, I understand people want to test a Novatouch, but "what's in it" for Cooler Master? :)

The only effect would be to raise prices of the existing, circulating copies (already sold by CM) ...

andrewjoy

31 Oct 2016, 15:43

Laser wrote: Why? I don't get it (since he product is discontinued). I mean, I understand people want to test a Novatouch, but "what's in it" for Cooler Master? :)

The only effect would be to raise prices of the existing, circulating copies (already sold by CM) ...
I bet you they have a supply of them left somewhere , that they want to sell .

Wink Wink :P Group Buy :P

Laser
emacs -nw

01 Nov 2016, 13:34

andrewjoy wrote:
I bet you they have a supply of them left somewhere , that they want to sell .

Wink Wink :P Group Buy :P
CM: "We have this beautiful TKL keyboard with Topre switches ... flagship quality ... unfortunately it is not available anymore in our stores ... <whispering> Do you still want one? " :D

LeandreN

20 Nov 2016, 02:07

CM Bram wrote: That will indeed be quite a challenge... :P

Yes! I have tried a lot of boards, but not the Novatouch.

Bramster
Cooler Master Employee

15 Dec 2016, 15:41

I would urge anyone that is still interested to check the thread I linked below. THE last batch of NovaTouch'es coming to our CMSTORE in Europe, ever..... :)

other-external-f66/last-stock-novatouch ... 15346.html

Return to “Try before you buy”