NovaTouch TKL Community Tour

Bramster
Cooler Master Employee

21 May 2015, 11:50

Hello DT Community,

After discussion with some of the forum admins we want to check for interest in a NovaTouch TKL (European) Tour. If we also get a lot of interest from other global regions we can look into also a North American and other tour, but for now, first plan is a European Tour.

(Read the rules carefully if you wish to participate.)

1. As of this post, you must be a deskthority member (in Europe) with over 15 posts. Exceptions can be made on this rule if someone from the DT community meeting the criteria for this tour can vouch for you - maybe they have done business with you on another forum or you know each other in person.

2. Each person may try the keyboard for 1 week before passing it on to the next person (this may change depending on the interest generated). Organise this yourselves via PM on DT. I don't need to be involved in the PM, but I may request status updates in this thread.

3. Please use a postage method with tracking. Even if it's the cheapest method possible, I would prefer that the keyboard can be tracked. If you cannot post with tracking, do not apply.

4. If you already own a NovaTouch TKL, please don't apply

5. Post your opinions, findings and pictures in this thread or a review topic on this forum.
From these comments there will be 1 winner picked by me in collaboration with the forum admins whoever has the most fun and best sharing and will end up winning the NovaTouch TKL for free

Register your interest here. The board will make its way to the first destination when 10 eligible people have registered their interest.

Product Specs:
http://eu.coolermaster.com/uk/periphera ... atouchtkl/
Spoiler:

Complete!!! Will be sending out in the following order as below! :mrgreen:
Europe
1. wlhm (Germany)
2. jou (Germany)
3. Eszett (Germany)
4. Nuum (Germany)
5. Madhias (Austria)
6. Hal (Austria) - ANSI
7. IanM (UK)
8. RoastPotatoes (UK)
9. Andrewjoy, (UK)
10. shpinx (Portugal)
11. Spikebolt (Portugal)
12. acolombo (Italy)
13. chzel (Greece)
14. cookie (Germany)

Interested [Order subject to change depending on countries involved once list is complete!]:
North America
1. Redmaus (Dallas, Texas, USA)
2. Mal-2 (Los Angeles, CA, USA)
3. Boopy (Los Angeles, CA, USA)
5. SL89 (?, USA)
5. Touch_IT (Grand Island, Nebraska, USA)

What I need to hear from you is whether you prefer the tour keyboard to be ANSI (US), or ISO (UK) layout

Please submit your interest before May 31st 23:59 CET +1. Tour will then start from my part sending out the NovaTouch from our EU headquarters on June 1st :)
Last edited by Bramster on 02 Nov 2015, 13:16, edited 15 times in total.

Bramster
Cooler Master Employee

21 May 2015, 11:50

Just to note: more then 10 people is always welcome :mrgreen:

wlhlm
~

21 May 2015, 11:52

Awesome! I'm definitely interested (Germany, prefer ANSI). :D
Last edited by wlhlm on 21 May 2015, 12:31, edited 1 time in total.

jou

21 May 2015, 12:19

Sign me up! Shipping to Germany, preferring US-ANSI layout.

Madhias
BS TORPE

21 May 2015, 12:20

I want to take part, as being interested in a Novatouch!

Location Austria, ANSI!
Last edited by Madhias on 21 May 2015, 12:31, edited 1 time in total.

Muirium
µ

21 May 2015, 12:23

ANSIthority unite!

Note how whenever ISO is available we prefer ANSI. And when things are ANSI only, everybody asks where's the ISO?

Correct answer: both.

Eszett

21 May 2015, 12:30

Hi! I will participate.

preferred layout: ANSI (US)

wlhlm
~

21 May 2015, 12:38

Looks like we can get this going in Germany and Austria alone! 8-)

chzel

21 May 2015, 13:41

Definately in, ANSI in Greece!

Bramster
Cooler Master Employee

21 May 2015, 13:42

The Germans and Austrians are well presented here, nice :mrgreen:

1. wlhm (Germany) - ANSI
2. jou (Germany) - ANSI
3. Madhias (Austria) - ANSI
4. Eszett (German) - ANSI
5. chzel (Greece) - ANSI

Muirium
µ

21 May 2015, 13:54

Remember to optimise the tour order to reduce people's shipping costs. Best to do one country, then another.

Bramster
Cooler Master Employee

21 May 2015, 14:12

Muirium wrote: Remember to optimise the tour order to reduce people's shipping costs. Best to do one country, then another.
I will do Muir, after the entire list is collected at May 31st 8-)!?

IanM

21 May 2015, 14:25

Interested :)

UK

does the layout have to be specified? I probably prefer ISO, but ANSI is fine...

RoastPotatoes

21 May 2015, 14:54

I would be interested.
Layout: ANSI

Redmaus
Gotta start somewhere

21 May 2015, 15:02

Interested but in america :(

Oh well have fun all :)

Bramster
Cooler Master Employee

21 May 2015, 15:56

Redmaus wrote: Interested but in america :(

Please do mention the interest, if more people (10+) are from US interested we for sure can organize a US and a EU Tour of a NovaTouch thats totally fine! I did take your name into the list for now, if not let me know

Europe
1. wlhm (Germany) - ANSI
2. jou (Germany) - ANSI
3. Madhias (Austria) - ANSI
4. Eszett (German) - ANSI
5. chzel (Greece) - ANSI
6. IanM (UK) ISO
7. RoastPotatoes (UK) ANSI

North America
1. Redmaus (USA) ANSI

Redmaus
Gotta start somewhere

21 May 2015, 15:58

CM Bram wrote:

Please do mention the interest, if more people (10+) are from US interested we for sure can organize a US and a EU Tour of a NovaTouch thats totally fine! I did take your name into the list for now, if not let me know

North America
1. Redmaus (USA) ANSI
Thanks! I would love to be first on the list :P Are we ever gonna get a DT exclusive novatouch giveaway? Because that would be great. x2 entries for club members! :twisted:

Mal-2

21 May 2015, 16:02

CM Bram wrote:

I'd be interested if there's a US tour. Southern California -- I suspect I'm not the only one and we might even be able to pass it along personally rather than shipping it around. (Might as well make it open to Canadians too, so long as it only has to cross the border once each way.)

SL89

21 May 2015, 16:04

Bostonish here, and I'd be very keen on trying out a novatouch (never tried topre at all tbh) if there was a North American tour.

Bramster
Cooler Master Employee

21 May 2015, 16:10

Ive added both you guys to the list in the innitial post for an North American Tour (US + Canada) :)

andrewjoy

21 May 2015, 16:12

I would be up for this , want to see what the novatouch topre feels like with super high quality thick PBT caps :), you never know it may become an option!

Andrewjoy, UK (north west) ANSI please

Mal-2

21 May 2015, 16:23

CM Bram wrote: Ive added both you guys to the list in the innitial post for an North American Tour (US + Canada) :)
I think it goes without saying that the vast majority of us would vote for ANSI. ;)
(Totally OT, but I caught a glimpse of my Hyper212 cooler through the case window just now.)

Bramster
Cooler Master Employee

21 May 2015, 16:25

Mal-2 wrote:
CM Bram wrote: Ive added both you guys to the list in the innitial post for an North American Tour (US + Canada) :)
I think it goes without saying that the vast majority of us would vote for ANSI. ;)
(Totally OT, but I caught a glimpse of my Hyper212 cooler through the case window just now.)
Yea the ANSI for North America I indeed assumed :)

Bramster
Cooler Master Employee

21 May 2015, 16:25

andrewjoy wrote: I would be up for this , want to see what the novatouch topre feels like with super high quality thick PBT caps :), you never know it may become an option!

Andrewjoy, UK (north west) ANSI please
Added to the list! :mrgreen:

sphinx
Major Bummer

21 May 2015, 16:36

I'm very interested! (Portugal)

Any layout

Bramster
Cooler Master Employee

21 May 2015, 20:32

Added! Already 9, wow guys! Only 1 more and we already have a confirmed kick-off for the European Tour :mrgreen: !!

Nuum

21 May 2015, 20:51

I'm interested and I'd prefer ISO (shame on me!).

Redmaus
Gotta start somewhere

21 May 2015, 21:10

Looks like the EU list is complete now :)

Now lets get that North America list moving :D

HAL

22 May 2015, 00:07

I would like to test drive the Nova Touch ANSI (Austria)

acolombo

22 May 2015, 01:13

I'm interested in either ANSI or ISO and I'm from Italy

Return to “Try before you buy”