First Official San Antonio Meetup March 24, 2018

tyson522

29 Dec 2017, 16:40

After contacting Geekdom's event planner it looks like I was able to secure a spot for March 24, 2018! Come join us for the first meet up in the great city of San Antonio and try out all different types of boards and switches! RSVP Here and check out the reddit post for more information!

tyson522

28 Feb 2018, 19:40

Bump, since the meetup is now less then a month out.

elecplus

28 Feb 2018, 21:38

I am thinking about sending my son down with a bunch of vintage boards to sell, if this is permitted? Sent u a pm.

XMIT
[ XMIT ]

28 Feb 2018, 22:51

I think we have guests in town that weekend, sorry, otherwise I'd see about attending.

tyson522

01 Mar 2018, 16:46

XMIT wrote: I think we have guests in town that weekend, sorry, otherwise I'd see about attending.
Dang, well there is always next time, I also plan on trying to have a small community going to where we might be able to meet up maybe once a month just to talk about and look at others keyboards. Feel free to join the discord for the community!

tyson522

20 Mar 2018, 20:20

Second to last bump, the meet up is officially 4 days out!!!! I'm super excited that all the work and effort that I put into this is finally going to payoff! Come check out the cool boards and participate in the raffles, green screen. and solder station!

Return to “Try before you buy”