[IC] San Antonio, TX Meetup V2

tyson522

15 Aug 2018, 05:45

Hey everyone, I've fixed my caps lock finally! Last survey had a decent amount but I think moving the dates back to late March early April would be a smarter approach. The last meetup was so much fun, there was such a big variety of boards! I’d love to see you guys out there! Anyway's here's the link to a newer survey (if you filled out the last one please make sure to fill this one out, it's a different one)!
Last edited by tyson522 on 27 Nov 2018, 21:32, edited 1 time in total.

depletedvespene

15 Aug 2018, 15:14

tyson522 wrote: YOU MAY BE ASKING WHY I'M TYPING IN ALL CAPS, MY CAPS LOCK BROKE AND I'M TOO HYPED TO FIX IT RIGHT NOWWWWWWWW.
Well, plug in any of the keyboards you got layin' around and press Caps Lock on that one. I mean, you DO have more than one keyboard, don't you? :twisted:

XMIT
[ XMIT ]

27 Nov 2018, 21:33

since you typed in all caps i'll type in all lowercase to balance things out.

fix your caps lock key and i'll see if i can come down for the afternoon assuming i'm in town.

tyson522

27 Nov 2018, 21:34

Bumped! I've updated the survey, along with changing the dates. Hopefully people are able to make it out. I'm going to reach out to some venues in the next few weeks.

rpgwaiter

18 Jun 2019, 23:12

Darn, I wish I found out about this forum sooner! Any plans on having another SA meetup in the future?

Return to “Try before you buy”