Desperate to try out a beamspring

headphone_jack

23 Nov 2020, 20:40

Really want to give one for a spin. I currently have a beamspring of my own, but its in non working condition, with not even a single switch working properly. I realize it's a huge risk to ship a stranger a keyboard worth this much, but if anyone is willing to take the plunge then I can assure the safety of your keyboard with some kind of collateral if need be.

cheater

16 Dec 2020, 23:50

What's wrong with your beamspring switches?

Jesseg

17 Dec 2020, 23:52

headphone_jack wrote:
Really want to give one for a spin. I currently have a beamspring of my own, but its in non working condition, with not even a single switch working properly. I realize it's a huge risk to ship a stranger a keyboard worth this much, but if anyone is willing to take the plunge then I can assure the safety of your keyboard with some kind of collateral if need be.
just fix yours?

mcmaxmcmc

18 Dec 2020, 01:13

headphone_jack wrote:
Just go to Erderm and try his, he certainly has a few. :roll:

John Doe

18 Dec 2020, 04:34

My first thought is you want to send it to someone for help, Geez my god damn english :oops: :oops: .

Return to “Try before you buy”