Managed by : Acanthophis
Subscription starts : Already started!
Subscription ends : 31-03-2013 (dd-mm-yy)
If you want to participate, fill out the form (google docs), and I will manage it from there.
NOTE: I, Acanthophis, the sinklist manager, will guide the process for you, I will tell you what to do and what I need from you.
After the subscription ended, I will sort every participant according to their country. To save time and shipping costs. Start will be the Netherlands (the STNv2 is located in NL).
You will always get the address of the participant next in line from me. You will always provide me with the tracking ID.
The recipient will always get the tracking ID, so he has a fair idea when the package will arrive.
This will be done by the PM system here on DT.
A SurpriseBag will be shipped with the sinklist item. If you like something that's inside, you are allowed to swap it for something equal in value, preferably more, so the total value of the bag increases. The contents of the bag are for the sinklist manager (me) so he can be rewarded for his efforts.
Terms of the Switch Try Numpad version 2 (important!! must read!!):
- 1. Be a registered member of DT.
2. You need to provide your actual full name and home address. NO work address!
3. Make sure you are aware of the costs of international tracked shipping!
4. Do NOT change/alter/damage/break the item! Do NOT pull any of the keycaps!
5. Take a week (7 days, ±1day) to sample. 9 days are the absolute maximum! If you have trouble, contact the manager.
6. Write a short review about your experiences with the item.
7. ALWAYS ship the item with tracking! If you can't provide tracked shipping, you are not allowed to participate.
*Disclaimer*: I will keep a record of all addresses. Your personal data is safe with me, I will not use it for any purpose next to the STNv2 tour, nor will I share it with anyone. After the end of this tour, I will delete all personal data.
If you have any questions left, feel free to ask. Either in this thread or PM me directly
The STNv2 - Introduction
The Switch Try Numpad version 2 is ready -> Cherrys and Alps together in a functionally working bundle! (This one is done by Mrinterface and CeeSA ). Both MX and Alps and as a bonus the cherry ML!
Ghetto reds are black MX with blue/brown spring
Ergo Clears are clears with blue/brown spring
If you still need further information on the device, ask away. If I can't answer the question myself, hopefully Mrinterface or CeeSA will chip in