Interface Tryout Package Tour - CONUS

fossala
Elite +1

22 Jan 2013, 19:55

Hey guys, I'm managing this product tour for Mr. Interface. Hopefully all questions will be answered below, but if you need any answers ask in this thread rather than PM'ing me so everyone can benefit (unless it's personal)

You can register for this groupbuy until 22-2-2013

The package will contain the following:
1. Rollermouse - http://www.contour-design.co.uk/product ... mouse-pro2
Spoiler:
The Contour Roller Mouse Pro2 is a black wrist rest with an integrated central 'bar' pointing device. The bar moves left and right to move the mouse pointer left and right, and rolls to move the mouse pointer up and down.
The RollerMouse Pro is also equipped with 7 buttons which, together with the included driver, can be programmed to do almost anything you want them to. But you can, of course, just choose to use RollerMouse Pro's built-in functions. In that case, just connect it to your computer and start working.
Easy to use keyboard 'lifters' elevate your keyboard to the proper height, with ultra-slim keyboards becoming increasing popular, we have designed two keyboard lifters that allow you to change the height and angle of your keyboard. You have three heights to choose from and you can angle you keyboard flat or sloping down and away from you (Negative slope).
2. Mousetrapper - http://www.mousetrapper.se/mousetrapper ... c-117.aspx
Spoiler:
How does Mousetrapper Advance work?

Position Mousetrapper Advance between you and your keyboard with the friction mat folded or unfolded depending on the height of your keyboard.

Connect the cable/lead to the USB port on your computer and your Mousetrapper Advance is ready to be used.

An optimal working position is achieved with your arms centred in front of your body. It is also important to hold your arms close to your body to avoid overstraining.

By manoeuvring the steering pad with your fingers, the mouse cursor moves without having to lift your hands. You can easily vary your working position by manoeuvring the steering pad with either your left or right hand and by alternating fingers. It is also possible to use a standard mouse alongside the Mousetrapper Advance for an optimal working position. Variation is the keyword when trying to avoid the syndromes of a "mouse arm" and other repetitive stress injuries.
3. Filco Trackpad - http://www.diatec.co.jp/products/det.php?prod_c=593
Spoiler:
Finally desktop PC users can navigate and manipulate with more than one finger! The Neo multi-touchpad uses the same capacitive technology found in newer cell phones and laptops, so you can rotate, scroll, zoom, swipe, and assign gestures to your desired tasks with up to 3 fingers. The Neo comes bundled with drivers for Windows XP/Vista and cosmetically pairs with a FILCO keyboard.
4. Anir Mouse - http://anir-mouse.com/
Spoiler:
The Anir Vertical Mouse is truly ergonomic tried and scientifically tested. Different from other mice on the market, it looks like a pilot stick. Users rest the back of the hand at the base of the mouse and the thumb on the switch on the top of the stick for easy right and left clicks of the mouse button. Traditional mouse designs mean that you have to twist your forearm to put the palm of your hand in a horizontal position over the mouse. This pronation is not a relaxed position. The Anir Mouse provides a solution to this.
A SurpriseBag will be shipped with the sinklist item. If you like something that's inside, you are allowed to swap it for something equal in value, preferably more so the total value of the bag increases. The contents of the bag are for the sinklist manager (me) so he can be rewarded for his (my) efforts. This isn't my idea, it's an idea by Mr. Interface to reward the managers for their time.

For now the first round will only be inside the CONUS area.

If you want to participate, PM me your name, email address and address and I will add you to the list in an order based on where you live. You will also have to find out how much it's going to cost you before committing (will have weight of package as soon as I get the details from Mr. Interface), this is so you don't commit to something you can't afford.

Rules
Spoiler:
1. Be a registered member of DT.
2. You need to provide your actual full name and home address.
3. The last participant of a specific country gets to grab one(!) item of the Suprise Bag to compensate the additional cost for cross-border-shipping. Make sure you are aware of the cost of international tracked shipping!
4. Do NOT change/alter/damage/break the item!
5. Take a week (7 days, ±1day) to sample. 9 days are the absolute maximum! If you have trouble, contact the manager.
6. Write a short review about your experiences with the item.
7. ALWAYS ship the item with tracking! If you can't provide tracked shipping, you are not allowed to participate.

vivalarevolución
formerly prdlm2009

29 Jan 2013, 03:35

Am I still going to be the person starting this tour in the CONUS?

Mrinterface

29 Jan 2013, 09:24

prdlm2009 wrote:Am I still going to be the person starting this tour in the CONUS?
Yes,

The idea was that you would receive the tryout package contents, put your rollermouse inside and post it to the next one in line.
For this first round, the CONUS area has been selected since shipping inside the US is a lot less expensive and more secure than EU shipping.

fossala
Elite +1

31 Jan 2013, 22:18

Well this has been a disappointment. No one has PM'd me.

Mrinterface

31 Jan 2013, 22:56

fossala wrote:Well this has been a disappointment. No one has PM'd me.
Please check the people in the original post who showed interest?

vivalarevolución
formerly prdlm2009

31 Jan 2013, 23:15

What?? Everybody must be crazy. Or not venture down to this forum often.

Mrinterface

31 Jan 2013, 23:23

Advertise more... I'll do GH for you....

webwit
Wild Duck

31 Jan 2013, 23:38

It's a great pack, I would have tried if I hadn't tried them already except for the mousetrapper. Some of these items are very expensive, it's a great opportunity.

Mrinterface

01 Feb 2013, 00:02

If nobody from the CONUS enters, we will do Europe.

Acanthophis

01 Feb 2013, 00:06

Yay! :)

Mrinterface

01 Feb 2013, 00:32

I guess this is more of a European forum than I first anticipated :-)

Conus shipping is more secure and cheaper though... That's why I selected it for the first tour.

fossala
Elite +1

01 Feb 2013, 22:24

I've tried them all except the mousetrapper as well. I will check the other post in the morning. Hope there is a few on there.

vivalarevolución
formerly prdlm2009

02 Feb 2013, 21:38

Mrinterface wrote:If nobody from the CONUS enters, we will do Europe.
If that's the case, my heart is breaking as I read this.

blue6249

02 Feb 2013, 22:40

I would like to sign up for the the try bag.

I'm blue6249 on GH and sadbox on IRC.

Return to “Try before you buy”