Switch Try Bag Round 3. CONUS (Ended)

Candyflip

25 May 2014, 11:33

prdlm2009 wrote:Ok, for any Europeans that were interested in the switch try bag, I have sent it to Mr. Interface, and he will decide what to with the switch try bag.
I would be very interested :)

pepsi

12 Jun 2014, 15:05

i am interested too, but im totally new here :roll:

foxykeyboard

09 Oct 2014, 00:27

How long do you require people to be members to try out the switch bag? I found it on another site (someone was showing it off that they were trying it and I started drooling ;) hehe)...

I could also put down a deposit or just wait, but I really need to get a new keyboard soon since this one has given up the ghost, the tab key is dead and it's a non-mechanical keyboard. Ugh....never buying another logitech ever again.

Muirium
µ

09 Oct 2014, 00:37

We're very light on rules around here. But unfortunately I think this thread wound up nowhere. The try bag came back home to Europe.

If you're just choosing from Cherry MX switches, there are commercial testers out there like Coolermaster's. Typically, you'll get the price discounted from a subsequent keyboard.

jacobolus

09 Oct 2014, 01:25

If the switch try bag ever comes back through the CONUS, I have a bunch more switches I can add to it.

vivalarevolución
formerly prdlm2009

07 Dec 2014, 14:30

We had a short tour based on limited interested, and then I sent the bag back to Mr. Interface in Europe. I would have kept it around longer, but there simply was not enough interest. I have become negligent in checking and maintaining this thread since I sent it back. Sorry guys. :-?

rtaylor76

10 Feb 2016, 05:52

Just joined. I hate that I missed out.

Maybe next time.

XMIT
[ XMIT ]

10 Feb 2016, 05:58

Well, then, let's make a new bag of switches! :-D

Who wants to start us off? I propose that someone grab a few spare switches, toss them in a mailer, and send them to someone else. After a few rounds we'll have a pretty good collection that keeps circulating so long as we all cooperate.

I'm really hoping someone who is stretched less thin than I am can do this. :roll:

Scarpia

10 Apr 2016, 12:58

Working on it ;)

See my thread here if you'd like to contribute

Return to “Try before you buy”