Is it worth buying Lenovo Wireless Touchpad?

tinkerbell90

18 Jul 2019, 17:39

I tested a ridiculous number of computer mice and now planning to move touch pad for my pc, you guys please let me know if its worth buying Lenovo Wireless Touchpad https://harddiskdirect.com/0a33909-leno ... ows-8.html

andrewjoy

30 Jul 2019, 17:15

At that price i would just get an apple one , they are cheaper! I am pretty sure you can use them on windows via bluetooth.

fohat
Elder Messenger

02 Aug 2019, 01:41

My Lenovo laptop is great, and has a nice but small touch screen.

That price was stunning, and when I looked at the Weight = 5 lbs there was no way I was interested.

Farther down in the specifications it said 200 grams including battery which makes a lot more sense, and is probably too light.

tucvbif

02 Oct 2019, 18:53

I have one. There are some unpleasant issues:
— it not supports Precision Touchpad drivers;
— scrolling isn't smooth like laptop's touchpad. Moreover that, the upward scrolling is jams sometimes;
— also you can get unexpected zoom when you scroll something to top/bottom and press ctrl key;
— gestures are not customizable. You can't reassign someone to switch virtual desktops;
— it has no gestures for middle-button click emulation.

kelvinhall05

14 Mar 2020, 13:08

Completely agree with Andrew, get a used Apple trackpad, the generation that uses AA batteries. They're amazing trackpads and can just work over bluetooth.

ماء

07 Sep 2021, 15:55

Not at all ty

Return to “Mice & other input devices”