- Location: United States
- Main keyboard: IBM Model F 122
- Main mouse: Logitech Performance MX
- Favorite switch: Capacitive Buckling Springs
- DT Pro Member: -
I found this mouse in a box at work and, following my trend of collecting and converting keyboards, would like to use it. Is the converter the same as the ADB keyboard converter or do I need to do something else?
- [ XMIT ]
- Location: Austin, TX area
- Main keyboard: XMIT Hall Effect
- Main mouse: CST L-Trac Trackball
- Favorite switch: XMIT 60g Tactile Hall Effect
- DT Pro Member: 0093
hasu's TMK should work, just make sure it supports mouse events (I'm not sure, haven't checked the code in a while). I haven't tried an iMate with a mouse - that /should/ work.