I need help identifying a mouse.

SovietPlayhouse

03 Oct 2017, 03:36

I saw this simple mouse at my workplace, and I quickly took a liking to it. The problem is that I can't seem to find this mouse anywhere online - no matter what search terms I use, it seems as if the internet does not even know that it exists. Does anyone happen to know the manufacturer?

Attributes:
Translucent scroll wheel
Rubberized top surface
Wired (USB)

The text on the bottom reads:
3D Optical Mouse
Rating 5V --- 100mA
Tested to Comply
With FCC Standards
FOR HOME OR OFFICE USE
MADE IN CHINA

There is no branding anywhere - on the mouse, wiring, etc. Unfortunately, I can't find its packaging either.

I also already checked. It is not the following mice: Microsoft compact optical mouse, Microsoft Basic Optical Mouse, Wyse MO42KOP
Attachments
Bottom view
Bottom view
Mouse2.jpg (239.44 KiB) Viewed 2541 times
Top view - please excuse the bad lighting
Top view - please excuse the bad lighting
Mouse1.jpg (256.29 KiB) Viewed 2541 times

davkol

03 Oct 2017, 17:43

It looks like a clone of something from the Microsoft's product line. Comfort Optical Mouse is similar IIRC.

andrewjoy

03 Oct 2017, 18:25

thats well a china clone of the more modern microsoft optical

SovietPlayhouse

04 Oct 2017, 05:51

I've seen the Microsoft Optical Mouse before, but it's probably as far as I will get in this search. Thanks!

CeeSA

09 Oct 2017, 22:40

Should be a clone of Microsoft Optical Mouse Blue
http://www.activewin.com/reviews/hardwa ... ticalblue/

Well known with the legendary MLT04 sensor.

rich1051414

20 Oct 2017, 23:44

I had that mouse. I don't have it anymore, but it was made by Impecca. Perhaps this will help in your search. Perhaps not though. It may have been a generic white label that anyone who paid them a few cents could slap their own brand on the box. Either way, it is a clone of the microsoft basic mouse.

Return to “Mice & other input devices”