Best Zowie mice series for palm grip?

Big Bricced

18 Jun 2018, 04:14

As the title says... there is the EC, ZA, and the FK.

ufoludek

19 Jun 2018, 00:03

I myself own the second series (the one with the white scroll wheel) of the fk1 (BEST mouse I have ever used and I'm using this one like 3 years) and I can say it's dope for palm grip, I also used the ec and it's also pretty good for palm grip soo it's only your personal choice about it.
The sensors are the same for most of them (the fk1 I'm using is the avago 3310 and most of the models that came out in that time come with the same one).

Big Bricced

19 Jun 2018, 02:11

ufoludek wrote: I myself own the second series (the one with the white scroll wheel) of the fk1 (BEST mouse I have ever used and I'm using this one like 3 years) and I can say it's dope for palm grip, I also used the ec and it's also pretty good for palm grip soo it's only your personal choice about it.
The sensors are the same for most of them (the fk1 I'm using is the avago 3310 and most of the models that came out in that time come with the same one).

that "second series" is the ZA series right?

mike52787
Alps Aficionado

21 Jun 2018, 22:56

EC-1A is what I use, and I palm grip. super comfortable.

ufoludek

30 Jun 2018, 21:45

Sorry for my slow reply, for second series I mean the one with the white logo and the white scroll wheel, because the first series had a yellow scroll wheel and the third one has a white/black scroll wheel with a red logo (because benq bought zowie), for palm grip I would reccomend the ec or the za because the fk1 (the one that I own) isn't very high, but I personally use it for claw/palm grip and I don't have any problem.

Return to “Mice & other input devices”