Kensington Expert Mouse 5.0 increase sensitivity?

Dingster

30 Oct 2018, 14:26

Just got my hands onto one of these, but dont know how to change sensitivity or rebind any of the 2 top buttons (xmouse button control thinks they are left and right mouse buttons).
Any help would be appreciated :)

Pumaeggs

09 Nov 2018, 16:02

go to "Change your mouse settings" in windows 10, click additional mouse options on the right, go to pointer option, and crank the fuck out of that pointer speed slider. Also, turning off the "enhance pointer precision" thing helps a lot too. I just picked up a CST trackball mouse yesterday and i've been having the same problems with sensitivity and key rebinding in Xmouse. best of luck to you

Dingster

09 Nov 2018, 23:05

Pumaeggs wrote: go to "Change your mouse settings" in windows 10, click additional mouse options on the right, go to pointer option, and crank the fuck out of that pointer speed slider. Also, turning off the "enhance pointer precision" thing helps a lot too. I just picked up a CST trackball mouse yesterday and i've been having the same problems with sensitivity and key rebinding in Xmouse. best of luck to you
Thank you, already figured that out (am on win 7), and its quite comfortable to use at max speed, but still a little low for my tastes...Key rebinding still doesnt work, dont really know the issue :?

Return to “Mice & other input devices”