Sabre RGB Gaming Mouse Wheel

Noserona

03 Apr 2019, 07:12

For a little while my mouse wheel seems to be acting up. It is no longer scrolling fluently and is stuttering or switches directions at random. I am going to pick up a can on air to give it a spray, and I was curious if any other people have had this issue.

What side should I direct the air flow?

Since the mouse is now out of warranty, would it be safe to open up to have a look and better clean?
Are there are instructions that I can follow so I do not damage my mouse and that allows me to reassemble without any further problems?

The mouse is on sale right now, and I wonder if I should just repurchase the mouse, but I want to make sure this mouse wheel issue is not something that is prone for this model.

Thanks for the help!

Aran.E99

18 Apr 2019, 21:06

Sorry for the late reply - Just thought I'd say that I own the same model and I also have this issue. I noticed it a few months ago and have owned it for possibly 2-3 years. Sometimes when I play games, my mouse will randomly switch weapons etc.

glidor

19 Apr 2019, 18:35

Auto scroll issue is very common in expensive mouse too. I had SteelSeries Rival 300 and 310, both had same issue.

Return to “Mice & other input devices”