Knops Mini "device driver software was not successfully installed"

niggannivea

25 May 2019, 06:50

I'm using the online app, I downloaded the Windows Application, I hit "To Board", and the app on my system starts up. When it gets to "Put your device in DFU", I unplug the USB from the pad, hold down the top right button, re-plug in the USB cable, and when I see the button flashing, I let go. xvideos xnxx xxx

Moments later Windows pops up a window as if looking for a driver--a moment later it gives me this error "device driver software was not successfully installed". Mind you, it correctly identifies the device as a Knops Mini, and the pad typically works fine as a number pad for typing numbers 1-6 (for whatever good that is). So after I get this message, the Knops app on my computer continues to ask that I put the device in DFU, and my Mini's top-right button keeps flashing.
Last edited by niggannivea on 31 May 2019, 16:30, edited 1 time in total.

niggannivea

31 May 2019, 16:29

niggannivea wrote:
25 May 2019, 06:50
I'm using the online app, I downloaded the Windows Application, I hit "To Board", and the app on my system starts up. When it gets to "Put your device in DFU", I unplug the USB from the pad, hold down the top right button, re-plug in the USB cable, and when I see the button flashing, I let go.

Moments later Windows pops up a window as if looking for a driver--a moment later it gives me this error "device driver software was not successfully installed". Mind you, it correctly identifies the device as a Knops Mini, and the pad typically works fine as a number pad for typing numbers 1-6 (for whatever good that is). So after I get this message, the Knops app on my computer continues to ask that I put the device in DFU, and my Mini's top-right button keeps flashing.

Any Updates???

Return to “Mice & other input devices”