CM Storm Sentinel Advance

Minskleip

31 Jan 2011, 22:56

So I've had this CM Storm Sentinel Advance mouse for some time, and while it's quite cool and all, there's not much documentation for the scripting ability. It has a few basic programming constructs like variables and if-tests and can execute HID codes or something, but there are no examples, and the forum is dead. The most advanced thing I've done with it is toggeling right mouse click with right mouse click, i.e. using 'right mouse lock' with the right mouse button. It's good in games which doesn't have a scope toggle like Far Cry 2.

Does anyone have any resources for how to getting anything out of this mouse, or a list of HID codes?

Pew pew

sixty
Gasbag Guru

31 Jan 2011, 23:09

Never seen that mouse. Did you try just mailing their support?

Minskleip

31 Jan 2011, 23:21

No, that never crossed my mind, maybe I should! Now I was more concerned with luring some mousing information to the forum.

ynih

03 Feb 2011, 02:02

All those fancy lights and ergonomic ridges...The real question is: does it work on my Mac? LOL

I'm still sticking with Optical =_="

Minskleip

03 Feb 2011, 02:04

Mac lol. Before I got this one I had a Logitech Dual Optic. Real good mouse, but the rubber sides started to melt so I decided to get something new.

Zandara

13 Mar 2011, 23:08

Is this another mice with the Philip Twin Eye sensor?

Minskleip

15 Mar 2011, 05:15

Zandara wrote:Is this another mice with the Philip Twin Eye sensor?
What's that? As far as I know it's just a laser and software with macros..

DeltaGunner

20 Apr 2011, 08:33

Zandara wrote:Is this another mice with the Philip Twin Eye sensor?
Yes it is and like you might know, some people complain about the "pick-up-mouse-going-to-right-bottom" problem but i dont really notice it. I only have it when i pick up the mouse rapidly like a few times in a second. But I spoke to a CM guy at CeBIT and he told me that the new version, the CM Storm Sentinel Zero G, doesnt have that problem. And that mouse is greyish so sweat shouldn't be as visible as now.

Overall a very good mouse but it only fits rather big hands.

BTW: sorry for resurrecting a necro-thread (credits to Ripster) :twisted:

Return to “Mice & other input devices”