Razer Ouroboros

Hyde

27 Jul 2012, 03:36

http://store.razerzone.com/store/razeru ... d.35208800

I think I went from not knowing too much about Razer products to a fan then not a fan anymore though I still think this mouse look pretty cool. I'm also a claw grip so this look like it would be a good fit.

BUT the price on this thing is ridiculous I don't think I can pay $129.99 for a mouse. Around $80 is probably the most I'm willing to pay for a mouse. Also 8200 dpi seems like an overkill, I mostly use around 1300-1600 dpi. So this seems like just a marketing scheme.

So what do you guys think?

ShuttleMunky

27 Jul 2012, 14:42

Looks cheap just like http://www.aliexpress.com/product-fm/53 ... alers.html this one LOL ..

honestly speaking i get scared off a mouse the higher the dpi goes since the 5k dpi avago sensor. It never feels right at low dpis Espesically if you are using around 1600 as you stated. I suggest staying away. And it looks lie a Rat ripoff to me. But can't be sure before seeing the actual product in real world.

Hyde

29 Jul 2012, 00:45

lol yeah probably just gonna wait till it comes out, but considering the price tag I'll most likely not get it :P

andrewjoy

01 Aug 2012, 11:57

That mouse is nasty, razer do make good products ( dispite what many people on this form will tell you) that just is not one of them.

Just get yourself a death adder

vun

01 Aug 2012, 22:30

A bit silly, but interesting enough that I want it in my collection sooner or later. Most likely later when it's on sale or something.

Although my reasons for wanting one is simply because I like variation and collecting mice. Already have plenty of the mice everyone praises and tosses around whenever a new mice comes out, like Andrew here did. So yeah, no use getting a DA instead for me when I already have a DA.

nuuna

06 Aug 2012, 22:44

Looks like R.A.T

Hyde

10 Aug 2012, 03:17

Well I have small hand and use claw grip and currently I don't like Abyssus shape, it's too squared and the gap between button and body keep clamp onto my finger. So maybe I'll wait for the next Abyssus update or something lol

TDub

18 Aug 2012, 00:04

I have the R.A.T 7 (none wireless version of the above) and like it a lot. The pinky rest is awesome and after a lot of experimenting with the adjustments, it is a lot more comfortable then any other mouse I have owned so far. The ourobors just looks like razers take on the rat. Looks a little bit better then the rat.

Return to “Mice & other input devices”