CM Storm Xornet Refresh? Any feedback/suggestions?

the1onewolf

25 Feb 2015, 23:21

Patsy02 wrote:
CM Bram wrote:

The symmetrical hourglass shape:
The DA isn't actually symmetrical :D

Bramster
Cooler Master Employee

26 Feb 2015, 10:49

Our CM Storm Recon is Ambidextrous as that is what you guys are meaning right? But the Xornet is by far from ambidextrous...

Patsy02

26 Feb 2015, 12:40

Yeah, the Xornet is obviously asymmetrical and not ambidextrous.
the1onewolf wrote:
Patsy02 wrote:
CM Bram wrote:
The DA isn't actually symmetrical :D
What? I showed a picture of a symmetrical Razer mouse. At least, I think it was symmetrical. Anyway, you get the point.

davkol

26 Feb 2015, 13:14

DA isn't ambidextrous. Abyssus and Taipan are.

Amp

28 Feb 2015, 07:43

Bram, a few words:

Man I love you guys, but this waiting was getting to me, and I eventually resorted to some possibly-shady chinese seller on AliExpress to get a replacement Spawn after they discontinued and mine started developing problems. Certainly feels like the real deal at least, but who knows.

I'll make it up for you once this Xornet 2 hits I'll probably stockpile quite a few, but here's my feedback.

Not sure what the finish is on the Xornet, but whatever is the material texture on the Spawn is PERFECT, please resist changing it. I hate all these "rubber coated" mice that eventually start wearing out their coating and feeling gritty. Saw an image posted on OCN of what looked like a possible Spawn/Xornet "rubber coated" SKU that looked awful.

I'm sure you've already got the research that says what sensor you should use, but I'll go ahead and throw my support behind a 3310.

Elrick

01 Mar 2015, 02:08

CM Bram wrote: Oh sorry you have this feeling but I hope the NovaTouch is also a product that shows that we as CM DO listen to the communities as many other products in the past also (ex. Rapid).

But for this Xornet, I cannot say something about this at this stage but I hope in the future you can see some of the result of all the feedback provided :)
Have your Novatouch and despite NOT having a CAPS LOCK led at all, have got use to the keyboard and love using all Dolch GMK's instead of your cheapo plastic caps which were supplied. In the future you should release a Novatouch Keyboard with NO key-caps because the hard-core user will supply their own plus it helps lower the cost down for this product line.

WASD is highly successful supplying all type of keyboards with no key-caps being provided, only company to do so thus far.

Xornet should be released this year because who really wants to wait for it till 2016?

the1onewolf

01 Mar 2015, 08:47

Elrick wrote:
CM Bram wrote: Oh sorry you have this feeling but I hope the NovaTouch is also a product that shows that we as CM DO listen to the communities as many other products in the past also (ex. Rapid).

But for this Xornet, I cannot say something about this at this stage but I hope in the future you can see some of the result of all the feedback provided :)
Have your Novatouch and despite NOT having a CAPS LOCK led at all, have got use to the keyboard and love using all Dolch GMK's instead of your cheapo plastic caps which were supplied. In the future you should release a Novatouch Keyboard with NO key-caps because the hard-core user will supply their own plus it helps lower the cost down for this product line.

WASD is highly successful supplying all type of keyboards with no key-caps being provided, only company to do so thus far.

Xornet should be released this year because who really wants to wait for it till 2016?
I think CM's issue is they don't go premium enough on their high end stuff. It's something you see in most of their stuff and it's a bit of a mistake IMO to release a high end board then cap it with thin abs keycaps. I think CM should provide better keycaps if they're going toe to toe with the likes of realforce etc.

WASD is a small company, they're not on the scale of CM for one. I'm not sure if a key cap less model would fly in a larger company. It would be definitely cool to see.

I don't think it would result in the board being more price competitive though.
If you take a look at WASD and their bare-boards, it's a 95 USD base price. Then you have to pay 5-15 bucks more for certain switches and then shipping itself isn't free. At this point you can just buy something else that comes with keycaps. I mean you could have just bought a rapidfire for ~ 70-80 bucks.

I don't meant to cap on WASD because they're cool and 20 mins away from me but I just don't think they've caught up to the market atm.

nicoacademia

02 Mar 2015, 14:18

can't wait for a xornet refresh!

please keep the exact same shape/finish/weight/height/depth/width. the cable is good enough too. buttons are nice as they are too.

button mapping is...nice if possible. but i hope the software doesn't clunk up the mouse operating.

my only input is a sensor update that doesn't cause lag in csgo while pressing wasd.

i'll definitely buy multiple new xornets!

Bramster
Cooler Master Employee

06 Mar 2015, 11:58

nicoacademia wrote: can't wait for a xornet refresh!

please keep the exact same shape/finish/weight/height/depth/width. the cable is good enough too. buttons are nice as they are too.

button mapping is...nice if possible. but i hope the software doesn't clunk up the mouse operating.

my only input is a sensor update that doesn't cause lag in csgo while pressing wasd.

i'll definitely buy multiple new xornets!
multiple even? Just one isnt enough :mrgreen: ?!

stealyfill

07 Mar 2015, 04:13

I'm glad to see something like this is happening. I have been using the same mouse for the last 6 years or so (Logitech v550), but, recently, I have been looking at other mice that could be its successor when it eventually dies off. When I finally found the Xornet/Spawn mice a couple of days ago, I was happy to see this design, especially as a claw-grip person. When I look online, all I can find the Xornet for is just over $60 US rather than the 20-30 range found in the videos I had seen. Now that I have seen this thread regarding a possible reboot of this mouse(2015, I believe a post had said), it will definitely be the front-runner, so long as my current mouse continues to work until the rebooted release. Best of luck to everyone providing their input that we may see the Xornet V2 come to pass.

cheryl

13 Mar 2015, 06:43

I am quite late to this party, but I feel compelled to post here anyway.

I am SO GLAD to have found this forum post! I landed here after desperately searching for information on the availability of the Spawn. I've been using it for just over a year. It has been my favorite mouse and the most comfortable I have ever used for the games I play and most everyday activities. I love it so much, I wanted to get a second one as a back up, only to discover that it is nowhere to be found. So if the Spawn will be getting it's own re-release, then my comments below should be moved over to that thread, when/if it gets created. However, if the Spawn is permanently discontinued, and the Xornet will be the only one of this mouse style to carry on, then please accept my humble input... :D

All I ask for the Xornet v2 is: update it to be at least equal to the specs and options of the Spawn, and please don't "downgrade" any of its hardware/materials in order to reduce cost. I love every detail of the feel and function of the Spawn so much, I'm really hoping for the Xornet v2 to be a clone. Meet that and I would happily pre-order.

Below are my opinions on more specific points I've seen mentioned here, but referencing the Spawn (I have never actually used the Xornet):

Dimensions/Weight/Materials: Please don't change anything about the dimensions of body/buttons, weight, or finish/materials. It took me years to find a mouse this comfortable for the small size of my hand and grip style. And I really love the 'feel' of the materials on the body/buttons/wheel. Even the cable.

DPI Switch: I use it all the time. Before I got the Spawn, I'd never even known of this feature. I've always gotten mice on the lower end of the price range and usually "mobile" models because I preferred the shorter (nose-to-tail) size, and this is just not a feature that mice in that category include. Now that I've tasted it, I'm annoyed I went so long without it. I now have higher end mice at my disposal, and yet I still choose to use the Spawn 99% of the time. Everything about it is just so perfectly comfortable.

Cable Type: I think braided cables are nice, except for one thing -- they quickly become mangled victims of Velcro straps. And I really like the convenience of keeping a Velcro strap on this mouse because I take it almost everywhere along with my laptop.

Cable Thickness: I actually like the thick cable on this mouse. It feels sturdy and has held up perfectly to frequently being tied up and packed in a bag. And yet the cable itself is still lightweight, flexible, and smooth enough that it doesn't create an excessive sensation of drag even when using the mouse without any kind of bungee device when I'm not at home, and it quickly lets go of folds.

LEDs: Please no. One of the things I really like about the Spawn is that it looks cool, but in a sleek simple way without being flashy or distracting.

The only "nice to have" I can think to add is a carrying case. Right now I keep it in a case that's meant for a camera, which is almost perfect - it has a hardened panel on one side which protects the flat side of the mouse quite well, but the other side is just soft fabric and there is no room for the cable, so it just dangles outside the zipper. I would love to have more of a hardened square/rectangular shell with a zipper and form-fitted interior that protects the whole mouse and has room for the cable. I could see that kind of thing being sold separately though, to keep the MSRP low on the mouse itself.

TL;DR - Please make the Xornet v2 ≥ Spawn. A good quality custom carrying case would be a lovely bonus.

Mighty

15 Mar 2015, 19:13

A Refresh? I know I'm very late, but me and my friends love the CM Storm Spawn to death. We prefer it over any other mouse, because of the unique yet still likeable ergonomics, the good sensor, and the fact that we can use the most efficient grip, the claw grip.

Use any of the following sensors:
- Avago ADNS 3090
- Avago ADNS 3310
- Avago ADNS S3095
- Avago ADNS S3888
- Avago ADNS s3988

Basically any sensor without hardware acceleration is completely fine. The sensor on the current Xornet has mouse accel, but don't quote me on it.

Keep the same ergonomics. Its unique yet very likeable, which makes me and my friends love this mouse so much. I'd like the Xornet to also be able to have programmable DPI buttons like the spawn, and thats basically it. What the xornet/spawn was in my eyes was a perfect mouse. I'm saddened to see that its not in production anymore, since mine broke. Besides this, making some purely cosmetic changes would be nice and present a more noticeable change in the eyes of a buyer. I also think you could secure the wire a bit more to the mouse, because it doens't look too secure when you see it for the first time. A braided cable is a REALLY good idea, because durability attracts a lot of buyers. I even see people straight out NOT buy a mouse because the cable isn't braided.

For the price, anything under $30.00 would be budget-friendly for a gaming mouse. I think at $35.00 price becomes less of a factor when deciding on buying a mouse, since quite a bit of other mice with 'perfect aim' at the price point are present, like the Razer Abyssus and the Steelseries Kinzu.

Overall, I love your mouse, and I can't wait for a new one to come into production.

Basically, my thoughts on this are you can't fix what isn't broken, and you can't improve it much without hitting the price. It would also be great if you could put on the box somewhere "NO MOUSE ACCELERATION! NO PREDICTION! NO ANGLE SNAPPING!"

I think thats really all it took for the Rival to become renowned, people knowing it had perfect aiming.

Midnite Cruiser

31 Mar 2015, 19:59

Dear Bram,

I love the Xornet and think it is the best gaming mouse available at any price. The ergonomics and shape are simply perfect for me, as I prefer a claw grip as opposed to the palm grip that so many MMO mice are designed for. My Xornet is starting to wear out the right click button after about 18 months of use, so I was very distressed when it seemed that a replacement was not available anywhere. Here in the US, the Xornet is simply not in stock any more!

I was delighted when I read the news here of a Xornet 2.0,and put me first in line to buy one. As far as suggestions for improvement go, I do have a few:

The 5m Omron switches are nice, but 10m switches would be even better, as would a minor sensor upgrade. That being said, the current sensor has been fine for my needs thus far.

The two extra side buttons are nice, but I seldom use them as I find them hard to reach. Locating them slightly lower and closer toward the rear of the mouse body might help with this.

Adding a small amount of memory for macros, even 32kb, would be nice if it can be done without a substantial price increase. This is a luxury feature but not necessary.

My main request is for a left and right tilt function on the scroll wheel. This would essentially provide two extra buttons that are easy to access without changing grip. I would gladly pay extra for this feature!

As for the rest, please don't change the shape or the cable. Gold plating and an LED or two are okay, but not necessary either. One of the main strengths of this mouse is the exceptional performance for its price point. A small price increase to compensate for a few added features is okay, but there is no need to go overboard and fix what isn't broken!

Thank you for listening, and I eagerly await the Xornet 2.0!
Last edited by Midnite Cruiser on 07 Apr 2015, 18:53, edited 1 time in total.

sfen

03 Apr 2015, 04:39

I signed up just to post here about this mouse.

This mouse is the best mouse I've ever used, and I've been using the Xornet and Spawn for years. I cannot use any other mouse after using this mouse. Do not change the shape or feel of the mouse at all. It's absolutely perfect and unique. If you could just make the mouse more durable, that would be perfect. I've had a few of them break really fast (the middle or right mouse buttons usually stop working properly.) Also, please never discontinue this mouse and keep them in stock!

Better sensors or better quality buttons/switches are always welcome, but never change the shape of the mouse or the middle click button (all other mice seem to use stiff middle buttons which are awful for RTS, MOBA, and other games that require rapid use of the middle button). The side buttons and DPI buttons can change if you find something better, but they're fine. No fancy stuff (like LEDs, Gold plated USB, braided cables, on-board memory) please! Keep the price low in case it breaks again and we have to keep buying more... It would be really nice to keep the rubberized grip and coating that the Spawn has, though. It makes the mouse a joy to use. The software could use some more features too.

I really hope this v2 comes out soon. I had to buy a Spawn from an individual on eBay since there's none in stock anywhere and the darn right click button is already malfunctioning. I keep trying other mice but I simply can't feel comfortable with any mouse but the Spawn or Xornet. Now I'm stuck with a Logitech I don't exactly love, because I'm kind of scared of buying another Xornet or Spawn from an individual that will malfunction too quickly. Hoping for good news soon!

gnat

15 May 2015, 14:27

Just signed up to post in this thread.

Wanted to echo the last few posts, with a +1.

A lot of former Brood War players adopted the Xornet/Spawn back when Razer and Logitech basically stopped producing lightweight claw/fingertip grips. It has become a mouse of choice among the Korean-era veterans and pretty much anyone who prefers a lightweight gaming mouse without spending an arm and a leg. (Important since we go through mice like crazy).

Hardware adjustable DPI without having to install anything, totally rocks, btw.

No complaints, just eagerly awaiting the next iteration since and I cannot get them in Canada anymore. ;)

Armage

27 Jun 2015, 11:30

Here I am as a die hard fan of spawn/xornet, I've used both of them for several years and I think my point could be useful, as long as I'm still in time to make any suggestions.
First, I know the xornet is a cheap mouse and we all like that but have you ever thought that people that are fond of its unique style and shape (and are not completely satisfied with more "classic" shaped mice) would like to have something higher end than this? Has it to be THIS cheap? I'm not saying take it to a 60$ worth mouse, by no means. What I'm saying is: make your cheapest mice as an alternative to similar mice you (or your competitors) already offer. But for all the gamers which are satisfied ONLY with this kind of mouse (including me), most of them would like to have something that look and feels higher end, don't you think? I see there's something wrong in a mouse which is, at the same time, so unique and SO cheap.
My english is not that good and I'm not sure I made myself perfectly clear but, even with all that said, I understand it'll still be a cheap mouse and I'm fine with that, I'd like to see some minor improvements though.

Here are my suggestions:
- Don't change the shape or the amazing rubbered side by any means :)
- The dpi change buttons are kind of loose and feel VERY cheap, it's the worst part of this mouse. I've read this complain many times so I'm sure it's not a new. They might need some attention (altough, I don't use them AT ALL, if it was up to me, I'd get rid of those :)
- Sensor upgrade. Not something huge, a 3000-4000 dpi sensor would be nice.
- consider using omron switches on the side buttons too. I use them a lot and had to change my spawn in favor of a xornet cause one of them began to falter.
- Braided cable is not a must have, but I'd like to have it.
- Materials could get some attention too, but for the time being I'd say I'm quite fine with them. It's up to you I suppose.
- The technology logitech just added on their latest mice about button responsiveness, like g303 (they said something about adding a spring) makes them feel FANTASTIC. Have you ever considered that? I'm really considering buying one of those for this single reason. will it cost too much? I don't know. Again, it's up to you.
- Get rid of the model name on the side, I find it overpompous: I don't have to be constantly remembered how my mouse is called. Nobody does that. Consider a cleaner, more minimal look :)
- More on just the looks: backlighted logo and scroll wheel would be a nice thing too. Not important by any means, but I like it in other mice :)

Please, don't stop producing a mouse with this specific size (like other brands did *cough* G9 *cough*) because some of us really need it. I'm looking forward to see its refresh. Very nice of you to ask your customers in this way, good job! :)

Yosharian

30 Jun 2015, 18:15

I can offer my 2 cents on the Xornet:

1) Shape is perfect

2) Materials are fine

3) Not interested in gimmicks (braided cable etc)

4) Sensitivity switcher - one of the main reasons I bought this mouse, absolutely love it, would like MORE OPTIONS. Specifically, to choose the DPI settings which the mouse switches between, and to choose the NUMBER OF SETTINGS. I only really need a high/low setting, three different settings is too much most of the time.

5) Mouse wheel is absolute shit, get better components for it.

6) Need absolute-highest-quality switches on the main buttons, and good quality switches on the side buttons. Don't skimp on this at all.

7) Sensor - can't comment, don't know shit about sensors.

8) Side buttons are OK but would be nice to have three, perhaps a little more ergonomically designed, took a lot of getting used to these did. Switches don't feel very good, feel quite cheap. Better switches please.

Overall I can say the thing which attracts me most to this mouse is the ergonomics. I absolutely must have good support for my last two fingers or I get fatigue or other muscle/tendon problems.

Right now the only thing stopping me from buying a Naga 2014 (man those ergonomics look awesome) is the ridiculous 12 button setup on the side, no way I can fingertip grip that mouse without pressing random buttons by accident.

lvk

13 Jul 2015, 20:34

Registered only to post in this thread.

Been using CM Storm Xornet since 2011 and nowdays I'm quite passionated about this little mouse as it helped with my wrist aches that I had with previous Logitech and Zowie mice. Here are my thoughts about current and (hopefully) future refreshed version.

- Build quality is overall very good except rattling thumb (mouse4 and mouse5) and DPI buttons. Switches still work fine for those buttons but the actual plastic button component rattles. Still it hasn't bothered me too much and it would not affect my personal re-purchase decision. Overall there is very little wear and tear even after 4 years of everyday use. I stocked one extra backup Xornet in my storage few years ago but have yet needed to use it.

- Shape and feel of Xornet are the main factors for me and I would be disappointed if shape or materials were changed too much in refresh model. Sides rubber materials are good, mouse1 and mouse2 material feel good enough and scroll wheel has been one of the best from all mice I have used. All switches also feel good enough for me. I personally don't need sideway scrolling.

- Cable is fine and personally I don't want or need braided cable. Same goes for removable cable, no personal need for it and it would add weight. Gold plated connector is whatever for me.

- Same thing goes with LED effects, I don't need or want effects and prefer my peripherals simplistic as possible.

- I'm huge fan of plug'n'play peripherals without excess software or bloatware and Xornet has been like that. 1000 Hz polling rate out of box is all I really want and I don't need macros either.

- DPI steps are fine for me and I mostly use 500 DPI (CS:GO) and 1000 DPI (desktop). I haven't used 2000 DPI and from what I've heard it has some added performance issues.

- Mouse could be little lighter but we are talking about few grams here so this is not deal breaking for me.

- Biggest required change for refresh model from my point of view is regarding the actual tracking performance. From my experience current Xornet has big problems with black cloth pad combined with FPS games where you sweep long distances with low sensitivity. Current Xornet simply skips so much that I am in search for a new mouse. My personal problems are with Xornet (FW75) + QPAD UC black cloth pad and mostly with Quake and CS:GO. My previous Zowie EC2 didn't have similar issue. Different firmware versions didn't seem to help with the issue either. Close to perfect tracking with dark cloth pad without acceleration or excess prediction is what I really desire. I don't have up-to-date knowledge which sensor would be the best choice.

- Firmware issues where certain firmware versions fix things but introduce other problems.

- You could leave XORNET text out but this is whatever for me.

In few sentences I'm fine with exact same physical mouse except with better (max) tracking performance with black cloth mouse pads. I'd be willing to pay up 30-35 € for refresh model if it had as good as it can get performance. This mostly consists no prediction/acceleration, LOD, tracking quality and max tracking speed.

Bramster
Cooler Master Employee

14 Jul 2015, 14:25

lvk wrote: Registered only to post in this thread.
Thanks for your generous post and just subscribing for feedback about our Xornet! I hope we can bring something that will be a worthly successor soon-ish and hopefully it will tick some, or most of your boxes of feedback :)

davkol

15 Jul 2015, 12:20

For the record, I posted a review a while ago. tl;dr version follows.

Issues
  • Two xornets out of three dead in the first few months. One internal cable disconnect, the other one Idk.
  • Bulky, inflexible cable.
  • Wiggling DPI buttons.
  • Access to the internals requires mouse feet removal.
  • Firmware updater is Windows-only.
  • Poor tracking at 2000 dpi. No steps between 1000 and 2000 dpi.
  • Prediction.
  • Changes to polling rate are poorly documented.
The good
  • Solid shell, nice-feeling surfaces.
  • An unique shape.
  • Soft clicks.
  • "Standard", replaceable mouse microswitches everywhere.
  • No annoying lights.
  • No obnoxious drivers.
  • Decent tracking at 500 dpi and 1000 dpi to a certain extent.
Suggestions (other than fixing the issues listed above)
  • An ambidextrous version without the side rest and perhaps with longer buttons for fingertip grip (hint: Razer Salmosa), while maintaining thumb buttons (on both sides though).
  • An on-board memory for remapping, provided there are multiplatform *open-source* drivers.

gogusrl

15 Jul 2015, 13:15

The form of the mouse should be kept, that's the main attraction of this model. Like the others, I'd like access to it's innards without having to remove the mouse feet, a better sensor and a bit more granularity in dpi switching. everything else is perfect.

MeHigh

24 Jul 2015, 15:35

Hi!
This is my first time posting here, and that's only because I love my Xornet. I have bought many mice after I bought the Xornet, but none of them felt as good. Sure, some of them had better sensors (SS Rival), more buttons, etc. but none of them had this AMAZING shape. If the Xornet V2 comes out I will be definitely buying it. We just need (in my opinion) a tad better sensor, not necessarily more DPI, but a better tracking sensor. Keep the same shape, the same materials, maybe upgrade the switches and add more color options - that would be amazing!

Thanks a lot for reading my humble opinion, I hope the V2 comes out ASAP. :D

MeHigh

06 Aug 2015, 14:50

Come on guys, hurry up with that Xornet v2! It has been announced for at least 1 year and you didnt even give us an ETA, that's not very professional. If it comes out in ~ 1 month I can and will happily wait, but if it'll take longer than that, I'll just get a Logitech G302, because my good 'ol Xornet is dying. :(

zzuper

08 Aug 2015, 17:49

i like the shape, i would love to see a three button mouse, with hardware switches for dpi on the bottom, hz should be higest possible ofc.. keep it as light as possible, use the sensor from abyssus or g303.. make sure there isnt any interpolating or funny stuff going on, keep a 1:1 signal intact and only use the "clean" dpi steps.. make sure the latency is low in the IC.. keep it black and understated, maybe upgrade the materials somewhat - without increasing the weight.. make sure the buttons feel solid and "sound" solid, mening the buttons dont follow your fingers when you lift them.. one sidebutton is enough.. maybe make it slightly longer and put the buttons as low as possible..

just dont cheap out, or compromise away the soul of the product..
people would pay good money for a good mouse, look at g303, not sure if the lowend segment is worth it, dispite the volume.. i just dont know -______-

ClashOfTime

11 Aug 2015, 02:29

I know I'm way late to this conversation, but are you still looking for feedback?

Overall I really like this mouse. I've had it for years and it still works really well even after the dreaded soda spill. I only have 5 complaints.
1. The sensor isn't the best. It's better than a lot of mice I've used, but it isn't perfect.
2. The DPI buttons are starting to get stubborn. They don't properly adjust the DPI all the time and sometimes it gets stuck at 1000. This is a very recent issue after having it for years though, so I'm not too concerned (that is unless it fails and I can't get a replacement ;) hint hint make more already).
3. This is the biggest and weirdest issue with the mouse. It seems to have a ground problem. If my plug the line out of my guitar amp into my PC and I move my mouse I can hear a beeping in my headphones. My PC is unuseable for recording with this mouse plugged in.
4. The screws are under the glide pads. It was a pain to take apart to clean, and I just can't get the glide pads back on properly.
5. The lack of a proper strain relief on the cord really bothers me.

Other than that I don't have a single problem with this mouse. It's comfy, it's fairly accurate and it's survived for years. I wouldn't change or add anything else. It's a nice, cheap, reliable, plug and play mouse without all the flashy nonsense that just looks ugly. It doesn't need drivers. It just works. If you want to go all out with LEDs, macros and a (typically overly stiff and pointless) braided cable do a spawn refresh.

Bramster
Cooler Master Employee

12 Aug 2015, 16:05

Feedback is always still welcome Clash and the rest!

But in general I do see a lot of overlap between all the responses, good to see!
Spoiler:
altho I hope to inform you guys on a fairly short notice about something new :mrgreen: And ofcourse with a lot of the feedback from you guys taken into consideration :)

auuq

15 Aug 2015, 14:06

CM Bram wrote: Feedback is always still welcome Clash and the rest!

But in general I do see a lot of overlap between all the responses, good to see!
Spoiler:
altho I hope to inform you guys on a fairly short notice about something new :mrgreen: And ofcourse with a lot of the feedback from you guys taken into consideration :)

Can't wait! Hopefully there will be no need to download firmware to keep the LOD low.

MeHigh

17 Aug 2015, 17:08

The Xornet V2 will use Avago 3320, more details here : http://www.overclock.net/t/1206176/attn ... owners/710 .

Sithreis

26 Aug 2015, 00:31

I hope Im not too late to give feedback, but having owned a cm storm spawn for a while. I can say that the size and grip are hands down some of the most comfy (i like compact mice) the only problem I have is I cant really use the mouse much in competitive fps because the sensor placement is really low and messes with my fine aim.

tl;dr Id really like the sensor moved up a tiny bit on the mouse, thats the only flaw I can note on the xornet/storm spawn.

jacktrades

08 Oct 2015, 09:21

Is this IT ?

taken from link posted at overclock.net

http://pcwaishe.cn/article-13033-1.html

Return to “Mice & other input devices”