Group buys from Geekhack?

demik

12 Jul 2012, 21:42

Hieroglyphics keycaps shipped! Should be here by Saturday. Will pack over weekend and ship Monday/Tuesday.

Sifo

12 Jul 2012, 21:45

Speaking of Portal 2 I finally got it (Steam summer sale!)

Glad to hear the GBs are going smoothly (especially with the PayPal incident)

rknize

13 Jul 2012, 21:17

If anyone would like their GB status posted on the current GH parking page, please LMK.

hashbaz

13 Jul 2012, 21:47

CC&G is here at last! Cellphone pics follow. Proper pics tonight. The green cable from whiskerBox really ties the board together.

Chicken Chaser

13 Jul 2012, 22:07

What happened with the GB for cream cheese and other colors (graphite, red, blue, and more). I remember there was an IC for monitors and mouse pads too. Any update on that? :/

emptythecache

13 Jul 2012, 22:08

is tsangan shipping cc&g gradually? or is everything on its way? either way is totally fine, I'm just trying to figure out if I should be getting my hype on yet.

chicken chaser: keyboardstory is still doing those, but they put it off until august. I tried to convince them to drop everything and do CC&Blue, but no luck.

gimpster

13 Jul 2012, 22:14

hashbaz wrote:CC&G is here at last! Cellphone pics follow. Proper pics tonight. The green cable from whiskerBox really ties the board together.

inlikeflynn

13 Jul 2012, 22:16

hashbaz wrote:awesome CC&G picture
that looks awesome

...goes to check mail...nothing there... :evil:

hashbaz

13 Jul 2012, 22:18

emptythecache wrote:is tsangan shipping cc&g gradually? or is everything on its way? either way is totally fine, I'm just trying to figure out if I should be getting my hype on yet.
Pretty sure he's doing it in waves.

baldbrah

13 Jul 2012, 22:24

anyone selling an extra set of the CC&G? very interested in a set.

The_Beast

13 Jul 2012, 22:37

hashbaz do you like that mouse roller ball trackpad thingy? I saw one and thought it was really weird but oddly I could see myself using one. Also, amazing CC&G

hashbaz

13 Jul 2012, 23:52

The_Beast wrote:hashbaz do you like that mouse roller ball trackpad thingy? I saw one and thought it was really weird but oddly I could see myself using one. Also, amazing CC&G
I do like it, yeah, though I still have a regular mouse too. Helps when I just need to do little stuff without moving my hands off the keyboard.

tsangan

14 Jul 2012, 01:09

hashbaz wrote:
emptythecache wrote:is tsangan shipping cc&g gradually? or is everything on its way? either way is totally fine, I'm just trying to figure out if I should be getting my hype on yet.
If PayPal releases my shipping money I would do it all at once ;)

gimpster

14 Jul 2012, 01:32

tsangan wrote:
hashbaz wrote:
If PayPal releases my shipping money I would do it all at once ;)
Do they allow you to pay for shipping that you buy through their website with your PayPal balance? That would suck balls if not.

Nokua

14 Jul 2012, 02:48

Mine is here, thing of beauty! Came in today, was shipped on July 11th.
Thanks tsangan!
Last edited by Nokua on 14 Jul 2012, 03:13, edited 1 time in total.

emptythecache

14 Jul 2012, 03:10

God you guys are making me jealous and impatient.

fijistic

14 Jul 2012, 03:12

nicely done Tsangan :D
What's the estimated production time for the red alert GH edition?
End of July?

hashbaz

14 Jul 2012, 05:05

Two more shots with a better camera.

MagicMeatball

14 Jul 2012, 05:44

If anyone has spare tsangan kits for the CCnG hit me with a PM, please :)

fijistic

14 Jul 2012, 07:10

me 2 :D

litster

14 Jul 2012, 07:14

Changdrew wrote:Sorry guys, have been really busy with real life issues. I've had the taobao buy packages packed and ready to send for quite a while now, but have been unable to actually start addressing and get them sent via USPS. I should be able to get started on doing that aforementioned things today (Sunday) and tomorrow (Monday). I sincerely apologize for the delay and hope you guys can forgive me.

As for the imsto groupbuy, I'm working out a few kinks. I have technically sent out the order but have to get some things fixed before finalizing.

Once again, I am really sorry, and hope you guys will stick with my buys :)
Changdrew, have you sent out those packages that you have already packed? Also, any update to the imsto groupbuy? Thanks.

net2522

14 Jul 2012, 08:22

litster wrote:
Changdrew wrote:Sorry guys, have been really busy with real life issues. I've had the taobao buy packages packed and ready to send for quite a while now, but have been unable to actually start addressing and get them sent via USPS. I should be able to get started on doing that aforementioned things today (Sunday) and tomorrow (Monday). I sincerely apologize for the delay and hope you guys can forgive me.

As for the imsto groupbuy, I'm working out a few kinks. I have technically sent out the order but have to get some things fixed before finalizing.

Once again, I am really sorry, and hope you guys will stick with my buys :)
Changdrew, have you sent out those packages that you have already packed? Also, any update to the imsto groupbuy? Thanks.
http://deskthority.net/geekhacker-refug ... t3361.html

Vax

14 Jul 2012, 10:21

HEY POSTMAN Y U NO C&C :cry:

demik

14 Jul 2012, 19:49

so this came in today

mkawa

14 Jul 2012, 20:05

OH MY GOD CC&G

EVERYTHING I HAD DREAMED AND MORE

Glissant

14 Jul 2012, 21:07

demik, oooo =D Looking forward to getting that key. Yet another key for my giveaway.

DanGWanG

15 Jul 2012, 04:49

For some reason, demik's keycap reminds me of the 3 boobed chick in Total Recall...

MagicMeatball

15 Jul 2012, 04:59

DanGWanG wrote:For some reason, demik's keycap reminds me of the 3 boobed chick in Total Recall...

The_Beast

15 Jul 2012, 05:20

You leik my wood? ಠ_๏

pyro_dragun

15 Jul 2012, 07:11

Anyone hear from changdrew yet? He seems to have been mia for quite a while now.

I am still waiting for some imsto caps that I ordered from him in the first group buy god knows how long ago now.

Return to “Geekhacker refugee camp”