Group buys from Geekhack?

net2522

15 Jul 2012, 08:22

pyro_dragun wrote:Anyone hear from changdrew yet? He seems to have been mia for quite a while now.

I am still waiting for some imsto caps that I ordered from him in the first group buy god knows how long ago now.
http://deskthority.net/geekhacker-refug ... tml#p65366
http://deskthority.net/geekhacker-refug ... t3097.html
Do you have faith? :evilgeek:

MagicMeatball

15 Jul 2012, 08:32

net2522 wrote:Do you have faith? :evilgeek:
I don't like to count on imaginary beings to know if I am going to receive items I paid for in a reasonable amount of time, or at all for that matter ;)

net2522

15 Jul 2012, 08:50

Since Feb. Changdew said he'll go to China in a week(I think) then he started the group buy.
ANd now he said Delay King, Real life issue...So on. ---- He think I'm a :duck: :duck: Am I---
:lol:

He's in Moderator Team(right?). :?:

tsangan

15 Jul 2012, 10:02

net2522 wrote:He's in Moderator Team(right?). :?:
what does that have to do with anything?

net2522

15 Jul 2012, 10:15

Do you contact each other between mod?
If yes. Can someone ask him what we have to do next?
just sit tight?
be patient?
forget it?
:D

bebuxe

15 Jul 2012, 13:53

I have Faith in Him. If not I can sue his, and find his actual home address in California. I'll give it until August to take action. But for now, It looks like he has Family issues he is dealing with him. I want to add iMav has his approval. And the imsto meme group buy is too epic for it to fail. But I knew it was bound to stir trouble.

demik

16 Jul 2012, 03:37

quick update. heiro group buy is packed and ready to ship tomorrow :)

ekw808

16 Jul 2012, 03:43

Everyday I scurry to the mailbox the second the mailman leaves hoping for those CCnGs, I can swear I can hear my mailman snickering when I slam by mailbox shut.

Glissant

16 Jul 2012, 04:01

So many great things coming in the mail these days. Jelly that you have your CCnG, demik =D

net2522

16 Jul 2012, 04:05

demik wrote:Image

quick update. heiro group buy is packed and ready to ship tomorrow :)
What is that keyboard with CCnG? Let me know if you want to let it go. :evilgeek:

demik

16 Jul 2012, 04:44

356mini with a custom acrylic/alu case.

it's going to under go switch surgery soon >.<

jcrouse

16 Jul 2012, 04:46

Does anyone remember the status on the hashbaz Moogle GB. I looked thru 13 pages and saw nothing. It must have been at GH before it went down. Is this the one where a key was messed up or off color or something? I actually posted and asked a question whether it was all three types, black, white and Dolch but I can't remember the response. Gettin old really sucks.

John

thegunner100

16 Jul 2012, 04:47

There was a problem with the enter keys being the wrong height, so hashbaz is waiting for those keys to get fixed before he sends everything out.

demik

16 Jul 2012, 04:51

jcrouse wrote:Does anyone remember the status on the hashbaz Moogle GB. I looked thru 13 pages and saw nothing. It must have been at GH before it went down. Is this the one where a key was messed up or off color or something? I actually posted and asked a question whether it was all three types, black, white and Dolch but I can't remember the response. Gettin old really sucks.

John
http://deskthority.net/marketplace-f11/ ... t2246.html

hashbaz

16 Jul 2012, 05:15

The moogle GB has its own thread from before the rootworm fiasco. Current status is I'm packing things up and waiting for SP to replace the Enter keys.

Naranja

16 Jul 2012, 07:09

Sigh.. Last I heard from Changdrew, he said that he'd issue a refund for a wristrest which I purchased along with most of your imsto buys a couple months back. I've tried contacting him via geekhack(back when it was still operating), email, paypal, and now deskthority but still nothing. I keep hearing about how he has good feedback and is even a moderator but I've had enough.

pyro_dragun

16 Jul 2012, 09:02

Naranja wrote:Sigh.. Last I heard from Changdrew, he said that he'd issue a refund for a wristrest which I purchased along with most of your imsto buys a couple months back. I've tried contacting him via geekhack(back when it was still operating), email, paypal, and now deskthority but still nothing. I keep hearing about how he has good feedback and is even a moderator but I've had enough.
Same here, I'm starting to get really frustrated.

I even need him to ship to a new address because I have moved across the country since I first placed the order on GH...

net2522

16 Jul 2012, 09:08

^^ :duck:

He's got me too Bro. :ugeek:

bebuxe

16 Jul 2012, 09:44

>pyro_dragun
Then for you, I am apologize. I will only take action on August. I hope he gets your new address. If you PM'd, he should get it.

Acanthophis

16 Jul 2012, 14:23

Does the Poker DIY GB still take orders or is it closed?

Someone knows if the stock switches on the Poker can be mounted with the metal plate? Or will I need extra switches?

cancelx

16 Jul 2012, 16:42

Received billiards, pi's, sickles and geekhacks today!

Djuzuh

16 Jul 2012, 16:47

Don't the different profiles bother you? :o

cancelx

16 Jul 2012, 18:02

I hardly use these keys, so no. But when I'm looking very closely, my OCD sense is tingling :x

tsangan

16 Jul 2012, 18:11

GIVE ME MY MONEY PAYPAL! :evil:

gimpster

16 Jul 2012, 18:23

DeathAdder wrote:Does the Poker DIY GB still take orders or is it closed?

Someone knows if the stock switches on the Poker can be mounted with the metal plate? Or will I need extra switches?
I'm about 90% sure that plate-mount switches are different than PCB-mount switches, but having never mounted either type, I reserve the 10% chance that I'm wrong. :mrgreen: That said, if you do buy new switches and find out you don't need them later, then it seems there are always people looking to buy bulk sets of them here or in the soon-to-be-online GeekHack.

mintberryminuscrunch

16 Jul 2012, 18:37

DeathAdder wrote: Someone knows if the stock switches on the Poker can be mounted with the metal plate? Or will I need extra switches?
yes, they can!

mkawa

16 Jul 2012, 18:37

plate mount = one nub on bottom of switch

pcb mount = three nubs on bottom of switch

demik

16 Jul 2012, 19:45

DeathAdder wrote:Does the Poker DIY GB still take orders or is it closed?

it all comes down to your pcb, not plate.

if your pcb has 3 mounting holes, it takes both style of switches.

if your pcb only has 1 mounting hole, it will only take plate mounted switches. because you would need to cut the other supports from pcb mounted switches. but from the looks of it, the poker pcb has 3 holes, so either will be fine.

baldbrah

16 Jul 2012, 19:48

tsangan wrote:GIVE ME MY MONEY PAYPAL! :evil:
tsangan, will you be offloading some extras of the ccng?

Vax

16 Jul 2012, 21:18

tsangan wrote:GIVE ME MY MONEY PAYPAL! :evil:
Shipping status? Please do Germany residents next :twisted:

Return to “Geekhacker refugee camp”