Group buys from Geekhack?

emptythecache

09 Jul 2012, 17:38

I know I know. Just a little bummed, if it was up to me, we would have fixed the tab legend instead. Obviously I appreciate all the work you put in and am still really psyched for this set to show up.

tsangan

09 Jul 2012, 17:43

emptythecache wrote:I know I know. Just a little bummed, if it was up to me, we would have fixed the tab legend instead. Obviously I appreciate all the work you put in and am still really psyched for this set to show up.
Can't fix the tab key, there's nothing wrong with it

It was accepted all the other times it was made that way, we have no ground to ask for a remake

mkawa

09 Jul 2012, 17:58

imo the caps tilt was pretty obvious, even from far away. in general i think uniform spacing errors is harder to spot than non-uniform spacing errors.

Vax

09 Jul 2012, 19:12

tsangan wrote:Image

Going to be working on shipping now, please note I work almost everyday for 11.5 hours a day so I will be doing what I can and just shipping them out as I go instead of doing it all and bulk shipping everything.

My plan is to do the ones PayPal wants tracking numbers for first so HOPEFULLY they will release my shipping money :?
Sweet jesus that's marginal. Make sure to not mix the bags ;) Really looking forward to put those on my Board!

baldbrah

09 Jul 2012, 19:54

if anyone want to trade their CC&G or sell it, LMK!

Lu_e

09 Jul 2012, 21:29

Lu_e wrote:tsangan was it you that was doing the 1.5x mods, space and rest of bottom row on the KR forum? They're still coming? I messaged you again asking if there was a thread for them somewhere. So I didnt have to pester you... :|
<3 Love being ignored

demik

11 Jul 2012, 00:04

has anybody received any of the GH keycaps o.O

jcrouse

11 Jul 2012, 00:12

demik wrote:has anybody received any of the GH keycaps o.O
Yes, yesterday in Missouri.

sth
2 girls 1 cuprubber

11 Jul 2012, 00:13

Got mine friday or saturday.

demik

11 Jul 2012, 00:23

i remember u mentioning it sth, was wondering if anybody in the midwest/east got it too

longweight
key-bored

11 Jul 2012, 01:05

I have mine in the UK :)

MagicMeatball

11 Jul 2012, 01:07

demik wrote:has anybody received any of the GH keycaps o.O
I got mine. Thanks

IvanIvanovich

11 Jul 2012, 01:56

Hey! They made text diagonal for free, when I asked about it they wanted to charge extra... those bastard!!!

Also, reminder the Poker round #3 buy is closing soon, get those order in.
http://deskthority.net/marketplace-f11/ ... t3120.html

Glissant

11 Jul 2012, 03:54

Demik, didn't get mine yet, so I am wondering if you sent it to my Norwegian or American address?

demik

11 Jul 2012, 04:03

the one you gave me o.O norway?

and i take it you are no longer there?

i have enough to cover your order tho. PM me.

phaedrus

11 Jul 2012, 06:15

I have as well. Thank you. Now to get the dark ones started. :mrgreen: -Noog/GH

DanGWanG

11 Jul 2012, 09:58

As I'm talking to tsangan right now (4am local time), he was packing all the CCnG sets for all you people :) That Guy works hard! Much harder than me anyway...

tsangan

11 Jul 2012, 10:08

I don't think I can do all of it lol

I'm doing what I can :X

If you tell them that people will start witch hunting when they don't see their keys in a week :evil:

Vax

11 Jul 2012, 11:09

tsangan wrote:If you tell them that people will start witch hunting when they don't see their keys in a week
You know we will :twisted:

megnin

11 Jul 2012, 17:09

I know iMav has been busy getting GH back online, but has anyone heard any update on his Race groupbuy? They were delivered a week or so ago.

mkawa

11 Jul 2012, 17:34

he'll be invoicing for shipping next week and then shipping out as time allows (he's out of town this week)

megnin

11 Jul 2012, 17:39

Oh, that's right. Thanks. I forgot that he already said he'd be out of town.

alrgeez

12 Jul 2012, 00:20

any news on the nyancat groupbuy?

hazeluff

12 Jul 2012, 10:35

News on Nyancat groupbuy? = p

New invoices sent out. So once we collect enough I will sent the order to SP. Sorry for the massive wait. The whole GH situation + Paypal being an ass hasn't helped at all. Anyway, sorry we couldn't get it moving faster. (I had to move houses in the last 2 weeks as well).

If you put in an order and didn't get an email from us, it's probably because we didn't have your email. So could you let me know through a PM here or email us at sales[at]keyboardstory.com.

Also an update on the Diablo 3 Sanctuary set. Prototypes are being sent to us on 23rd of July and we'll start collecting orders/money for that.

Lastly, we are getting some LZ87s.

HzFaq

12 Jul 2012, 10:45

Nice to see you back up and running again. I got and (re)paid my Nyan invoice this morning; any news on the Portal mods?

hazeluff

12 Jul 2012, 11:13

HzFaq wrote:Nice to see you back up and running again. I got and (re)paid my Nyan invoice this morning; any news on the Portal mods?
Yeah, SP should be remaking the correct versions now; we're waiting on that.

HzFaq

12 Jul 2012, 11:14

Sweet, can't wait! Thanks for the update.

Acanthophis

12 Jul 2012, 11:59

hazeluff, any news about the Portal 2 Mods?

mickd

12 Jul 2012, 12:59

DeathAdder wrote:hazeluff, any news about the Portal 2 Mods?
You might of noticed by now, but hazeluff just replied about that above ;) Good to see the nyancat gb back on track too!

Acanthophis

12 Jul 2012, 13:06

Oh lol, my bad :D

Return to “Geekhacker refugee camp”