About this subforum

tsangan

20 Jul 2012, 03:58

Thank you webwit for hosting GH here while it was down, very much appreciated as it was not something you had to do

Soarer

20 Jul 2012, 04:43

refoogeek_end.jpg
refoogeek_end.jpg (61.25 KiB) Viewed 10183 times

mkawa

20 Jul 2012, 10:31

yep yep, HUGE HUGE thanks again to webwit for hosting us!!

kint

20 Jul 2012, 11:37

Whatever is easiest for you webwit, just don't put too much effort in it.
Reopening sometime might be needed though (if wanted). :twisted:
Locking and relabeling to simply "refugee camp archive" sounds easiest to me, this way the three weeks will be archived as a whole. Keeping its original name will sound like an open invite as in give the impression of a ongoing GH subforum on DT. :?
As a DT member I wanna say thank you too, it was a gracious move that shone a light onto the community as a whole. :)

edit: vv: who, me ? I am solely a DT member... :shock:
Last edited by kint on 20 Jul 2012, 12:13, edited 2 times in total.

agor

20 Jul 2012, 11:53

You could also just be an active member of DT, too.
Just saying

dsjbirch

20 Jul 2012, 16:16

Yes, thank-you webwit.

webwit
Wild Duck

20 Jul 2012, 20:22

Moved to Other » Deskthority related » Archive » Geekhacker refugee camp.

i3oilermaker

20 Jul 2012, 20:24

haha love the pic - thanks for letting the GHs hang out in their time of crisis.

rknize

20 Jul 2012, 23:39

Hahah...yeah, thanks webwit!

DanGWanG

20 Jul 2012, 23:57

Thanks webwit!

pr0ximity

30 Jun 2015, 02:41

I came for the soup :)

webwit
Wild Duck

30 Jun 2015, 02:55

sth
2 girls 1 cuprubber

30 Jun 2015, 07:24

of course they're blanks. typical dutch mealtime austerity :maverick:

MAR82

30 Jun 2015, 10:55

Thanks webwit for giving us GHers a temporary home. :D
I've had a DT account for over a year now, maybe this situation will get me here more often in the future ;)

Sed8op8

30 Jun 2015, 23:53

webwit wrote: This is a temporary subforum which can be used to discuss anything related to geekhack and geekhack issues, while it is getting rebuild. Once geekhack is running again, the topics here will probably be merged into Off-topic.

While we love to provide the poor, displaced refugees of geekhack a place to talk about geekhack related stuff, please do note that this is not geekhack, there is a different vibe to this place and many people don't care about excessive talk about other forums. I'm not sure what I'm trying to say except: try to find a balance, and try not to turn this place into a second geekhack.

EDIT: Moved all geekhack related topics in here.

EDIT June 2015: We took out the camp tents again. Anyone wants soup?
Thanks webwit....I'm all about trying to earn my keep or at the very least not piss off the natives ! I would love to introduce myself to the community and share some info about myself. I haven't searched to deep for a new members thread but I will check that out tonight. I guess the most important thing is I love keyboards. I like new ones and old ones, ones that are mint and fixer uppers. Anyways thanks again there's alot of great info and comaraderie here so I hope I can find a niche :D

Muirium
µ

30 Jun 2015, 23:59

Yeah, camaraderie is something I think we're pretty good at here. You won't find a new members thread though. That's not the DT way. Show us some of your stuff, that's how we meet!

Return to “Geekhacker refugee camp”