yes, clacks are in stock at EK AND OUT IN 30 MINUTES! YAY GH

emptythecache

11 Jul 2012, 13:44

phew, I got mine too. I was worried. He even refunded the shipping price of one of my orders because he's going to ship them together.

megnin

11 Jul 2012, 14:08

I got my confirmation, too. Also got refunded shipping charge on two orders.

Crap, not another ClickClack "knock off"!

demik

11 Jul 2012, 18:20

so you guys got more than the allowed 3? or did you order 1 at a time?

because if he's going to allow more than 3 CCs per person.. what was the whole deal he was making o.O

megnin

11 Jul 2012, 18:25

I ordered 3. 1 at a time. 2 different Topres and one MX.
Last edited by megnin on 11 Jul 2012, 22:38, edited 1 time in total.

AKIMbO

11 Jul 2012, 19:58

demik wrote:so you guys got more than the allowed 3? or did you order 1 at a time?

because if he's going to allow more than 3 CCs per person.. what was the whole deal he was making o.O
I bought 3 in 1 order. All 3 keycaps were different colors. It wasn't that hard to understand the directions of the sale.

emptythecache

11 Jul 2012, 20:04

I got two. I panicked and ordered one. then went back and added two, but the salutes went out of stock before i could check out.

whiteduck

12 Jul 2012, 02:04

wooo got my TL hoodie and this in the mail today.

MagicMeatball

12 Jul 2012, 02:25

Thou has received thine preciousssssssssssssssss...........

Glissant

12 Jul 2012, 02:38

Congratulations to you all =).

MagicMeatball

12 Jul 2012, 02:40

Glissant wrote:Congratulations to you all =).
I wish your blue CC was Topre, Glissant. It's hard for me to put the red white and blue theme together without one of the primary colors :P

tsangan

12 Jul 2012, 02:43

Nice tri colour whiteduck!

jdcarpe

12 Jul 2012, 02:45

Got mine today as well, but I have no Topre board to put it on (yet...)
3D_Topre.jpg
3D_Topre.jpg (823.89 KiB) Viewed 18000 times

MagicMeatball

12 Jul 2012, 02:48

jdcarpe wrote:Got mine today as well, but I have no Topre board to put it on (yet...)

AKIMbO

12 Jul 2012, 03:06

jdcarpe wrote:Got mine today as well, but I have no Topre board to put it on (yet...)
Say what? You bought a CC for a keyboard you don't even have? :lol:

demik

12 Jul 2012, 03:08

AKIMbO wrote:
people just getting for the sake of getting :roll: :P

rainb1ood

12 Jul 2012, 03:17

MagicMeatball wrote:Thou has received thine preciousssssssssssssssss...........

DAT RED CC SKULL

tsangan

12 Jul 2012, 03:19

MMB does that red skull have a hint of orange?

jcrouse

12 Jul 2012, 03:23

demik wrote:
AKIMbO wrote:
people just getting for the sake of getting :roll: :P
I believe it would be referred to as "trading stock"

;)

jdcarpe

12 Jul 2012, 03:26

^ this!

MagicMeatball

12 Jul 2012, 03:33

tsangan wrote:MMB does that red skull have a hint of orange?
No sir. I will try to take a better pic. But it's already traded to Reptile for another CC :P

jcrouse

12 Jul 2012, 03:37

MagicMeatball wrote:
No sir. I will try to take a better pic. But it's already traded to Reptile for another CC :P
Didn't I just say that above, trading stock.

MagicMeatball

12 Jul 2012, 03:44

jcrouse wrote:
MagicMeatball wrote:
Didn't I just say that above, trading stock.
Yea. I am just trading for another CC, so I don't see nothing wrong with that :D

jdcarpe

12 Jul 2012, 03:50

In all fairness, I tried to order MX ones, but you guys snatched them up before I could check out. I ended up having to take what I could get.

But I did recently purchase another board with Topres. It's in the mail right now. I just can't help myself anymore. I sell something, just to replace it with something else very similar.

demik

12 Jul 2012, 03:51

jdcarpe wrote:In all fairness, I tried to order MX ones, but you guys snatched them up before I could check out. I ended up having to take what I could get.

But I did recently purchase another board with Topres. It's in the mail right now. I just can't help myself anymore. I sell something, just to replace it with something else very similar.
you and me both, brother.

jcrouse

12 Jul 2012, 03:57

@ MM ... Absolutely nothing wrong with that. Take what ya can get and sort it all out later.

@ jdcarpe & demik .... You mean like the 10th anniv 55g I traded away only to buy the EXACT same keyboard brand new three weeks later? The stuff I traded it for hasn't even arrive yet. Oh yeah, that would be because the USPS seems to think San Bernidino, CA is in route from NYC to Columbia, MO. I'm still trying to figure that out.

MagicMeatball

12 Jul 2012, 04:04

jcrouse wrote:Oh yeah, that would be because the USPS seems to think San Bernidino, CA is in route from NYC to Columbia, MO. I'm still trying to figure that out.

The reason that happens, is because they are shipping it in a bulk container, so blah. I hate that.

jdcarpe

12 Jul 2012, 04:05

jcrouse wrote:... USPS seems to think San Bernidino, CA is in route from NYC to Columbia, MO. I'm still trying to figure that out.
Same thing happened to me not long ago. Bought some springs from boost, and they went from NYC to Long Beach, CA, before finally arriving here in Texas. Way to save the taxpayers some money there, USPS.

MagicMeatball

12 Jul 2012, 04:06

The white one is up for trade is anyone has an orangesicle topre or something else non-bright colored in topre.

sth
2 girls 1 cuprubber

12 Jul 2012, 04:07

jdcarpe wrote:
jcrouse wrote:... USPS seems to think San Bernidino, CA is in route from NYC to Columbia, MO. I'm still trying to figure that out.
Same thing happened to me not long ago. Bought some springs from boost, and they went from NYC to Long Beach, CA, before finally arriving here in Texas. Way to save the taxpayers some money there, USPS.
USPS is funded through postage not taxes (at least the vast majority).

I've had things from Chi>Bay area end up in Puerto Rico for a few days :P

jcrouse

12 Jul 2012, 04:22

sth wrote:USPS is funded through postage not taxes (at least the vast majority).
That's the fact Jack (to quote Mr. Murry). It is a very common misnomer that it is a Gov't agency and uses taxes but the are 100% self sufficient, at least for now.

Return to “Geekhacker refugee camp”