Vortex Squirrels

ekw808

06 Jul 2012, 16:38

Vortex just got back, and they cancelled the groupbuy, and they are currently issuing refunds, I will be refunding you guys the money when I receive it from Vortex..... My confidence in Vortex has diminished from minimal to zeroo.

rainb1ood

06 Jul 2012, 16:52

They stopped posting/updating their facebook page too.

ripster

06 Jul 2012, 16:57

KBTalking is Squirrelly.

http://deskthority.net/photos-videos-f8 ... t2945.html

Vortex is just a Vortex.
Last edited by ripster on 06 Jul 2012, 17:04, edited 1 time in total.

metafour

06 Jul 2012, 17:02

This does not bode well for the Poker DIY buy.

ripster

06 Jul 2012, 17:04

Does not bode well for my KBTalking Pure review.

DanGWanG

06 Jul 2012, 17:26

Hey Rip, how come your posting limit isn't kicking in? (Not that I mind, just wondering!)

megnin

06 Jul 2012, 17:39

ekw808 wrote:Vortex just got back, and they cancelled the groupbuy, and they are currently issuing refunds, I will be refunding you guys the money when I receive it from Vortex..... My confidence in Vortex has diminished from minimal to zeroo.
Sorry... Which groupbuy? There are so many and I'm in several of them :? And, I use the "surprise me" method to keep track of them.

DanGWanG

06 Jul 2012, 17:50

^Colored Aluminum squirrel keycaps from Vortex

ripster

06 Jul 2012, 17:53

Awwww NUTS!

Yah, I know. ACORNy joke.

This ALL does not bode well for the every Mysterious KBC Triad.

megnin

06 Jul 2012, 18:37

DanGWanG wrote:^Colored Aluminum squirrel keycaps from Vortex
Oh, thanks. I thought he was calling Vortex rodents. ;-)

Djuzuh

06 Jul 2012, 21:44

aww men, I loved their blueish color :(.

ekw808

13 Jul 2012, 18:40

I have received the refund, and will start issuing them out now, just so I have the right numbers, the shipping cost was 6 and 8 for domestic and international?? or were they 6.5/8.5 sucks that I dont have GH for reference.

demik

13 Jul 2012, 20:54

ekw808 wrote:I have received the refund, and will start issuing them out now, just so I have the right numbers, the shipping cost was 6 and 8 for domestic and international?? or were they 6.5/8.5 sucks that I dont have GH for reference.
this should help you

http://webcache.googleusercontent.com/s ... clnk&gl=us

says 6 and 8

ekw808

13 Jul 2012, 20:59

Cool, thanks for that demik, everyone should have their refunds in the next half hour or so. I am as disappointed as many of you are about this, but Vortex does not happen to be the best company with producing their products =/.

Djuzuh

13 Jul 2012, 22:32

ekw808 wrote:Cool, thanks for that demik, everyone should have their refunds in the next half hour or so. I am as disappointed as many of you are about this, but Vortex does not happen to be the best company with producing their products =/.
Do you have contact to the original group buy leader (from singapore I believe).

I ordered directly from him, but don't have any way to reach him with GH down.

marclgw

14 Jul 2012, 04:55

Djuzuh wrote:Do you have contact to the original group buy leader (from singapore I believe).

I ordered directly from him, but don't have any way to reach him with GH down.
Hi There,

You can find me here as well =D. Please pm me your details inclusive of your the paypal user that you remitted the funds and your name etc details for me to cross reference to my data to proceed on refund if you made payment directly to me.

Sorry for any delay so far.

Cheers :)

Regards,
Marc

NIQMODS

Djuzuh

14 Jul 2012, 08:37

ekw808 send me your email, so I emailed you :P.

But I will PM you aswell, as you asked.

The_Ed
Asperger's... SQUIRREL!

14 Jul 2012, 18:17

Fuuuck... I really wanted my 2 black squirrels... Why Vortex WHY?!

mkawa

14 Jul 2012, 18:23

i think sherry might have managed to get some of the squirrels before they stopped producing them. lin might also be able to find some stock on taobao

The_Ed
Asperger's... SQUIRREL!

14 Jul 2012, 18:34

Are you saying that there are black squirrels on taobao? Who here can make a GB for them so we can get them at *decent* prices?

marclgw

14 Jul 2012, 18:40

The_Ed wrote:Fuuuck... I really wanted my 2 black squirrels... Why Vortex WHY?!
My apologies. As Vortex is unable to produce the keycaps in the given and promised time frame, NIQMODS have got no choice but to cancel this group buy and refund all interested parties your payment.

Hopefully you are able to get your 2 black KBT LOGO keycaps from another source soon. :D

net2522

14 Jul 2012, 18:41

I'm vote for "Changdew" to organize the gb!! :twisted:

demik

14 Jul 2012, 19:39

net2522 wrote:I'm vote for "Changdew" to organize the gb!! :twisted:
:lol:

between vortex's terrible service and changdrew's delaying.. you REALLY will never see these.

mkawa

14 Jul 2012, 20:21

The_Ed wrote:Are you saying that there are black squirrels on taobao? Who here can make a GB for them so we can get them at *decent* prices?
i'm saying email lin and ask her if she can find some on TB

Return to “Geekhacker refugee camp”