Hello, here is qtan5370 news room. KBT product arrived,

qtan5370

13 Jul 2012, 12:05

Poker arrived

but i might consider sell it after on 25 when I arrive home and test them all.

qtan5370

14 Jul 2012, 15:11

I get PMs about Poker.

Again, I 4 type of switches are in but the only black was taken (due to a order many months ago), ABS only.

My friend just pick up the boards but he has 0 experiences with keyboard so I won't let him handling the sale.

I run group buy on 25 and 26 for last pokers after geekhack back and I back home. I supply poker to members first then if there is some left I will sell on eBay. Price will around 100 dollar as I agreed to follow price policy when getting them.

For who lives in EU, I might able have warehouse arranged in NL or DE, which offer shipping method that avoid high VAT (which is allowed somehow). I have this by alternative shipping of U.K Royal mail right now but Dutch mails might works better and cheaper. But before I start using that I have to get some feedback about VAT charged before, to if it is worth to do so.

damorgue

15 Jul 2012, 11:39

qtan5370 wrote:dye sub thick PBT will be around 90(regular)-100(custom lettering)
Could you get a set without lettering in ISO?

Djuzuh

15 Jul 2012, 11:42

damorgue wrote:
qtan5370 wrote:dye sub thick PBT will be around 90(regular)-100(custom lettering)
Could you get a set without lettering in ISO?
Nop.

qtan5370

15 Jul 2012, 12:32

No ISO...sorry.

wisie

16 Jul 2012, 04:47

qtan5370 wrote:I get PMs about Poker.
Is it possible to pre-order one now?

qtan5370

16 Jul 2012, 15:50

I will open poker order once geekhack back to work.

Acanthophis

16 Jul 2012, 16:20

What colours will there be?

qtan5370

17 Jul 2012, 00:47

I can make white or grey, not decided yet.

If anyone can arrange group buy for full set in custom lettering(or any other design) you can contact me.

The MMQ reduced to 500 as total, possible someone will take about 250, I will take about 150, still a gap there.

Djuzuh

17 Jul 2012, 01:05

qtan5370 wrote:I can make white or grey, not decided yet.

If anyone can arrange group buy for full set in custom lettering(or any other design) you can contact me.

The MMQ reduced to 500 as total, possible someone will take about 250, I will take about 150, still a gap there.
So for 100$ we can make a single full set with any design we want? o_O

qtan5370

17 Jul 2012, 11:51

Djuzuh wrote:
qtan5370 wrote:I can make white or grey, not decided yet.

So for 100$ we can make a single full set with any design we want? o_O
Approximate, I mean, depend on the design but usually it won't be more than that.

Well, for custom, MMQ of 10 set is requested.

qtan5370

18 Jul 2012, 00:15

Hi everyone, just let you know that I knew that some of your guys might received spam e-mail from Qtang1s@hotmail.com.

I am fixing the issue with hotmail, looks like them are easy to be hacked or so, my gmail account has no problem with it at all so I might just switch to new Gmail account later on.

I really sorry about this issue, I am moving to a more save network next month.

therecorder

18 Jul 2012, 00:49

qtan5370 wrote:Hi everyone, just let you know that I knew that some of your guys might received spam e-mail from Qtang1s@hotmail.com.

I am fixing the issue with hotmail, looks like them are easy to be hacked or so, my gmail account has no problem with it at all so I might just switch to new Gmail account later on.

I was one of the unlucky ones... No problem, but, imho, there is no such thing as a safe network... The hackers are just too good.

gimpster

18 Jul 2012, 00:56

therecorder wrote:
qtan5370 wrote:Hi everyone, just let you know that I knew that some of your guys might received spam e-mail from Qtang1s@hotmail.com.

I was one of the unlucky ones... No problem, but, imho, there is no such thing as a safe network... The hackers are just too good.
I disagree. I get spam mail from friends/family with @hotmail.com, @live.com, or @msn.com email addresses at least once per month. In the 8 years since Gmail launched, I've never received a single spam mail from anyone with an @gmail.com address and they have more users than Hotmail.

Go Gmail, don't look back.

The_Beast

18 Jul 2012, 01:04

How much for a Poker with reds shipped?

qtan5370

20 Jul 2012, 20:32

I have too Gmail account and they works very well.

The problem of switching is I have to back to U.S. to set up my phone pass for the new account use for business, so every time use other than my Laptop would request a SMS code.

qtan5370

20 Jul 2012, 20:34

Geek hack is back, And I will run group buy for Poker when I back home on 25.

Price will be up. Now I am traveling in Rome...23 fly to JFK, so if you did not see my replay e-mail for 1 day, just don't worry about it.

TheSoulhunter

20 Jul 2012, 22:33

Interested in the KBT Pure green LED limited edition!

SPooNiTe

16 Aug 2012, 05:49

Hey Qtan, I was wondering about the possibility of getting a windowed capslock key for the HPE 87 (black board) you sell. Do you know where I could get such a keycap?

Return to “Geekhacker refugee camp”