Poker/Pure Custom Aluminum Tray

treble318

19 Jul 2012, 22:32

The_Beast wrote:When will next round orders be due? Can we order them and not have any finishing be done? If so would that lower the price?

I'm having a hard time deciding between yours and oneproduct alum poker case.

Finishing is a must as it is part of our process, whether it be polished or bead blasted. Pricing is the same. We want to make sure our workmanship is consistent ^_^

treble318

19 Jul 2012, 22:33

DeathAdder wrote:Orders can go in, am I right?

Pre-order deposits are still being taken, currenlty we have new 1 inch thich material for the pure build on order. However if you want the pokers we have some raw material we still need to form.

treble318

19 Jul 2012, 22:36

kekstee wrote:Oh, wow. How long are they expected to stay open?
It's hard to decide if I even want to spend that money. Plus black, gunmetal and blue all look awesome…

Orders will stay open for a bit, trying to see how many interest we can generate and still currently trying to guage our work flow here.

Options are suppose to be good thing ^_^ take your time and review the colors to see what works for you and your layout.

The_Beast

19 Jul 2012, 23:13

I'm in for one for sure, I just need to decide on the color ;D

I'll send my deposit when I get home

Elrick

23 Jul 2012, 06:39

The_Beast wrote:I'm in for one for sure, I just need to decide on the color ;D
YES, it's the most difficult decision ..........choosing a colour.

It's now between White, Gunmetal or Bead Blasted Clear Coat. I'm stuck with choosing which one.

cactux

05 Aug 2012, 10:10

[Account and posts deleted on request]

treble318

06 Aug 2012, 18:16

Hi cactux,

There is already a protective coat in the paint itself, this is true with all the paints we do for powder coating. Only 1 coat is applied.

We also do still have TheSoulhunter green available, all colors posted are available for pure.

Regards,
treble318

voidburn

14 Sep 2012, 14:29

Updates for those who don't read geekhack:

http://geekhack.org/index.php?topic=298 ... #msg644022

TL;DR: New deadline -> November.

mars-bar-man

16 Sep 2012, 13:38

On the plus side, I now have time to gather the funds for one!!

treble318

20 Dec 2012, 19:16

Hi All,

Wishing every a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year. We moved facilities so we have been behind schedule. Just currently moved in and almost have everything set up. Trays should start running again early next year, we have other things we need to finish up with our primary business.

For those of you interested in status, check out geekhack.org for updates:

http://geekhack.org/index.php?topic=298 ... #msg744409

Happy Holidays!

Regards,
treble318

ne0phyte
Toast.

20 Dec 2012, 19:28

Do you still take pre-orders for the Pure compatible case? Oh and I don't have a GH account, do I just send the deposit + required preorder infos to your PayPal?

Return to “Geekhacker refugee camp”