Poker/Pure Custom Aluminum Tray

treble318

12 Jul 2012, 00:01

Hi Folks,

Just wanted to let everyone know I'm still alive and I have not forgot about the individuals that put in a pre-order deposit for the cases!

Here is the information below of the people with pre-orders deposits and color choice:

3rd batch

J-P, Matte Blue
Hirsti, White
Sherryton, Clear Coat
Whiterice, Gunmetal
Soulhunter, 1 Gunmetal
Kinraun, Royal Blue
Jfountain, Polished Raw Aluminum Clear Coat + $20
Mehkat1974, Matte Blue
ishtob, Matte Black
voidburn, gunmetal

New Revision 2 Batch 1 for Pure Compatibility

jcrouse, White
Zaerst, Matte Blue
Guth, White
H2oxide, Apple Raw Finish No Clear Coat + $10 early purchase discount
Nunez, 1 Gunmetal & 1 White
Bassborot, Raw Apple Finish No Clear Coat + $10 early purchase discount
Rknize, Gunmetal
Bar81, Matte Black
SoulHunter, 1 TheSoulhunter Green
Mkawa, TBD
modulor, Matte Black
snooter, TBD
deathadder, TBD

Let me know if I am missing anyone else or anything regarding Color. For those that have TBD by their names please confirm with me one last time regarding your color preference for the tray. Lost some information when Geekhack.org went down.

Currently we are still pretty busy, few guys took vacation and we had to cover their work load. Now they are back we are slightly behind and trying to catch up.

Sorry for the delays! We hope to catch up asap and get your pre-order trays out to you asap. If I had to provide an eta date it would have to say by end of July we should have these out but please don't hold it against me =(

I know I have failed to deliver on the promised dates earlier O______________o so no promises here but at anytime if any of you want a refund I will without hesitation provide the refund!

Thanks for being so patient and understanding and know we are doing our best to get these tray done and start working on the others!

Update on Colors Options:

1) Matte Black

2) Matte Blue

3) Royal Blue

4) Gunmetal

5) TheSoulhunter Green * give thanks to TheSoulhunter for making this color possible for the community!

6) White

7) Apple Raw Finish No Protective Coating +$20, First 3 pictures shown on the left is the apple finish vs the standard bead blast on the right. To achieve the apple finish we had to bead blast several times with different media.
* Disclaimer because there is no protective coating, we are not liable for oxidation and greasy hands along with scratches that occur. If we add the protective coating it masks the beauty of the apple finish. Unfortunately at this point we do not anodize, only power coating.

8) Raw Polished Clear Coat + $20, enjoy the workmanship and design cuts from the CNC machine on the tray? Well keep them on the tray! We polish the trays and add clear coat to preserve the machine cut patterns. Note after the clear coat is applied there is the slight orange peel pattern.

8) Bead Blasted Clear Coat, note the texture of the bead blast is not 100% consistent after clear coat is applied. Areas seem darker / lighter than others which gives it a unique look.

Regards,
treble318
Last edited by treble318 on 23 Jul 2012, 19:33, edited 24 times in total.

Acanthophis

12 Jul 2012, 00:38

What are the prices again?
What's shipping to Germany gonna be?
Still taking orders?

treble318

12 Jul 2012, 00:51

Hi DeathAdder,

For the regular pokers the cost is $100 + $22 shipping to Germany.

For the new revision which incorporates the extra hole in the middle for the new Pure keyboard along with higher material and added support will cost $115 + $22 shipping to Germany.

Note we are pretty much backed up as it is, as you can see above list.

Pre-order deposit of $50 is required, balance along with shipping will be collected when items are boxed and ready to ship out with a follow up email.

Let me know if you have any other questions.

Regards,
treble318

The_Beast

12 Jul 2012, 01:02

I don't have a pure, but I'm hoping to get one soon. I'll order when I get my Pure, aluminum case sounds so sweet

longweight
key-bored

12 Jul 2012, 01:07

How are the Filco and HHKB cases coming along?

TheSoulhunter

12 Jul 2012, 06:45

Awesome! But can I switch my "TheSoulhunter Green" tray from 3rd batch to Rev.2?

Kellybear

12 Jul 2012, 08:52

longweight wrote:How are the Filco and HHKB cases coming along?
Curious about this as well :3

Acanthophis

12 Jul 2012, 11:55

Sent you a PM, treble.

treble318

12 Jul 2012, 18:33

TheSoulhunter wrote:Awesome! But can I switch my "TheSoulhunter Green" tray from 3rd batch to Rev.2?

Hi TheSoulhunter!

Hope you have been well, sure can. Did you just want it to move TheSoulhunter Green down to the Rev 2 batch and leave the gunmetal in batch 3?

treble318

12 Jul 2012, 18:47

Kellybear wrote:
longweight wrote:How are the Filco and HHKB cases coming along?
Curious about this as well :3

Still being worked on, the design that is. As soon as a prototype is up we will let you guys know ^_^

The_Beast

12 Jul 2012, 19:24

If you buy the Pure case, will it still work with the Poker?

treble318

12 Jul 2012, 19:53

The_Beast wrote:If you buy the Pure case, will it still work with the Poker?

Yes, they are backwards compatible.

The_Beast

12 Jul 2012, 20:00

SWWWEEETTTTT

Nunez

13 Jul 2012, 05:37

Oh yay!

Not in a rush for mine, will be a nice surprise when it arrives though.

TheSoulhunter

13 Jul 2012, 07:11

treble318 wrote:
TheSoulhunter wrote:Awesome! But can I switch my "TheSoulhunter Green" tray from 3rd batch to Rev.2?

Hi TheSoulhunter!

Hope you have been well, sure can. Did you just want it to move TheSoulhunter Green down to the Rev 2 batch and leave the gunmetal in batch 3?
Yep, exactly!
I have been busy with renovation work, here is a sneak peek of my new desktop :D
Greeeeeeeen!
Greeeeeeeen!
IMG_0511.jpg (162.59 KiB) Viewed 77292 times

emptythecache

13 Jul 2012, 16:52

What in the Jesus Tittydicking Christ, that is ridiculous. I wish I even had a space in my apartment worthy of such brilliance.

treble318

13 Jul 2012, 18:11

Nunez wrote:Oh yay!

Not in a rush for mine, will be a nice surprise when it arrives though.
TheSoulhunter wrote:
treble318 wrote:

Hi TheSoulhunter!

Yep, exactly!
I have been busy with renovation work, here is a sneak peek of my new desktop :D
IMG_0511.jpg

WOW, epic! =)

TheSoulhunter

13 Jul 2012, 21:03

Btw, also made matching mousepad, looks awesome with your tray!
Desk01.jpg
Desk01.jpg (304.03 KiB) Viewed 77155 times

Acanthophis

13 Jul 2012, 21:11

This looks fantastic!

treble318

13 Jul 2012, 21:13

TheSoulhunter wrote:Btw, also made matching mousepad, looks awesome with your tray!
Desk01.jpg
That's sexy , the color contrast is awesome O___________o I

By the way I have updated the list, moved one of your trays: ThesoulHunter Green to the new revision batch and left the Gray in the original Batch 3.

Acanthophis

13 Jul 2012, 21:22

I still need some pics :D

ishtob

16 Jul 2012, 07:24

are you still taking orders?

demik

16 Jul 2012, 07:25

TheSoulhunter wrote:Btw, also made matching mousepad, looks awesome with your tray!
Desk01.jpg
that looks lovely! everything else being in black makes it REALLY stand out

mkawa

16 Jul 2012, 18:01

i'll take a pure case, treble. can you throw me on the production schedule?

net2522

16 Jul 2012, 18:22

TheSoulhunter wrote:
treble318 wrote:

Hi TheSoulhunter!

Yep, exactly!
IMG_0511.jpg
You are definitely "Green lantern"!!!
You sure like Green!! :mrgreen:

treble318

16 Jul 2012, 18:54

ishtob wrote:are you still taking orders?
Still taking pre-order deposits, $50 down and balance + shipping will be collected when item is packaged and ready to ship.

Poker: $100 + Shipping
Pure: $115 + Shipping.

pm if you have any other questions.

treble318

16 Jul 2012, 18:55

mkawa wrote:i'll take a pure case, treble. can you throw me on the production schedule?

Hi Mkawa,

Sure can, will require a pre-order deposit of $50 to put you down on the list. PM me so I can provide you the email address if you are interested.

voidburn

16 Jul 2012, 21:34

Is it possible to see the original pictures in this thread? I missed this one on GH, and would love to look at some details before making my mind up on whether or not to place a pre-order!

Thanks

Acanthophis

16 Jul 2012, 22:04

voidburn wrote:Is it possible to see the original pictures in this thread? I missed this one on GH, and would love to look at some details before making my mind up on whether or not to place a pre-order!
+1
I will order one very likely, just don't know the colour yet =)

voidburn

17 Jul 2012, 00:35

DeathAdder wrote: I will order one very likely, just don't know the colour yet =)
Very good point, if you include some pictures Treble please label the colors! Gunmetal sounds good but I'd rather look at it ^_^

Return to “Geekhacker refugee camp”