Unicomp Red Alert.

AKIMbO

13 Jul 2012, 01:22

Anyone remember how long ago Unicomp said they were going to produce red alert sets? I think it's getting close to the time they said they'd have them or be producing them...but I'm not quite sure.

The_Beast

13 Jul 2012, 01:24

~2-3 weeks iirc

terrpn

13 Jul 2012, 01:50

how long has GH been down now?

if I recall mkawa said 4-6 weeks at least 2-3 weeks ago and spoke very positively that they would.
AKIMbO wrote:Anyone remember how long ago Unicomp said they were going to produce red alert sets? I think it's getting close to the time they said they'd have them or be producing them...but I'm not quite sure.

AKIMbO

13 Jul 2012, 01:52

terrpn wrote:how long has GH been down now?

if I recall mkawa said 4-6 weeks at least 2-3 weeks ago and spoke very positively that they would.
AKIMbO wrote:Anyone remember how long ago Unicomp said they were going to produce red alert sets? I think it's getting close to the time they said they'd have them or be producing them...but I'm not quite sure.
Nice...it's sad that I'm more excited for this than the steam summer sale.

terrpn

13 Jul 2012, 01:54

right there with ya bro......
AKIMbO wrote:
terrpn wrote:how long has GH been down now?

Nice...it's sad that I'm more excited for this than the steam summer sale.

terrpn

13 Jul 2012, 02:01

question..........if anybody knows?

for the 25 or 30 bux will we be able to get white/pebble, pearl/pebble or will it just be all 1 color than we have to buy individual caps for mods, etc. if we want another color?

will they be just the caps themselves or 1 pc/2 pc?

we probably already covered this on GH, but.............

Djuzuh

13 Jul 2012, 08:37

terrpn wrote:question..........if anybody knows?

for the 25 or 30 bux will we be able to get white/pebble, pearl/pebble or will it just be all 1 color than we have to buy individual caps for mods, etc. if we want another color?

will they be just the caps themselves or 1 pc/2 pc?

we probably already covered this on GH, but.............
We have no idea.

mkawa

13 Jul 2012, 10:10

same costs as with current keysets but you can opt for red or green printing instead of black

they'll post on their website when the setup is done and they can do red/green printing

dirge

13 Jul 2012, 10:37

Green, I thought it was blue?

dorkvader

13 Jul 2012, 16:10

I remember it being red or blue.

Having green printing would be awesome, though.

mkawa

13 Jul 2012, 16:16

yah sorry, late night. red or blue is correct.

strafe

17 Jul 2012, 07:23

I'm definately going to get a set. Just need to buy a keyboard to put them on, too :D .

Return to “Geekhacker refugee camp”