[Order Thread] Sanctuary Keyset

demik

15 Jul 2012, 08:16

how about before we start another argument, somebody just asks webwit to move it to the marketplace? or any of the admins.

this will become another us vs. them deal if we keep it here.

gimpster

15 Jul 2012, 08:18

DeathAdder wrote:The US vs EU talk again?
It's an order thread for a group buy...
Where else other than the marketplace should it be?
Exactly. And yet here it is in the Geekhack sub-forum. ;)

tsangan

15 Jul 2012, 09:22

gimpster wrote:I'm with litster, unless we're not going to be shipping to EU users (which I don't think is the case) then I don't see any reason this shouldn't be in the marketplace.
I have no problem with it being on DT marketplace or anything just want to get this out there and I'm not into the whole EU vs NA or GH vs DT

when red alert was made the only place to order it was OTD and DT

so this being a GH x kbdmania exclusive then I don't see problem with it being here due to GH current situation

MagicMeatball

15 Jul 2012, 09:44

Share the love, folks.

:D

Elrick

15 Jul 2012, 12:59

hazeluff wrote:As we near the prototypes arriving into our hands, we're going to kick it off by collecting orders.
Finally this wonderful key-set is coming. :mrgreen: I have already ordered. :D

This is by far the SEXIEST Black and Red number ever designed and made. I have a black Filco which desperately needs this. I need this. I can't go on without having this. :shock:

guilleguillaume

15 Jul 2012, 13:15

Some people is going to miss that Order Thread because it is on GH refugee camp, it would be better placed on marketplace in my opinion.

I lost interest in the set though. Even if it looks amazing I think I'm not going to take any set.

Acanthophis

15 Jul 2012, 13:21

Never had any interest.
Although I would love a black/red set (missed out Rag's set) the D3 theme kills it for me :/

AKIMbO

15 Jul 2012, 13:34

DeathAdder wrote:Never had any interest.
Although I would love a black/red set (missed out Rag's set) the D3 theme kills it for me :/
I thought this was dark grey not black.

megnin

15 Jul 2012, 14:02

I've been on the fence about this one from the very beginning. When I first joined GH I was strictly an "Otaku" guy. My philosophy was "We don't need no stinking legends!". But after close to two years I've grown to appreciate the the look of the unique and custom sets that people have come up with whether it's a special color combination like the CC&G or a special legend set like this one. They are truely works of art. My appreciation and thanks to the artists and to the people who put the time and effort into running these group buys, who are sometimes one in the same.

I'm in for a set, plus all the extras. :-D

hazeluff

15 Jul 2012, 16:19

Guys, cut the crap out about GH vs DT.

My first instinct was to put it here, since people who knew about it would be looking for it in the "Geekhack area" and the original thread it was on the Geekhack forums.

megnin

15 Jul 2012, 18:52

hazeluff wrote:Guys, cut the crap out about GH vs DT.
I hope you weren't including me in that. My reference to GH was in an entirely different context. ;)

danielucf

16 Jul 2012, 09:04

So how long is this likely to run before invoices are sent out?

hazeluff

16 Jul 2012, 17:37

We're hoping not too long, prototypes should be soon and we'll start collecting money then or soon after that.

Xingularity

17 Jul 2012, 02:19

Ordered two sets ^_^

Can't wait!

tipo33

17 Jul 2012, 07:36

I may be interested, depending on pricing.

Glissant

17 Jul 2012, 07:47

tipo33 wrote:I may be interested, depending on pricing.
Check the google form to see prices. They will most likely not change a whole lot.

Djuzuh

17 Jul 2012, 08:59

Glissant wrote:
tipo33 wrote:I may be interested, depending on pricing.
Check the google form to see prices. They will most likely not change a whole lot.
They should not change at all. Only shipping is unclear.

Glissant

17 Jul 2012, 09:06

Google form wrote:The plan is gather as many people as possible to lower the cost. So far, we approximated to reach 500 buyers, but this is only if all 200+ people from Geek Hack .
So yeah, not 100% certain yet.

feng

17 Jul 2012, 09:16

When will be the deadline?

Samurro

24 Apr 2013, 14:12

Is this still available somehow?

rayuki

24 Apr 2013, 18:45

Samurro wrote:Is this still available somehow?
Lol good luck people still waiting on there keys including me. Check his website though if you want to risk it but who knows it could be a month or more before he bothers to ship anything

Daniel

24 Apr 2013, 21:57

I already got mine, but I ordered very early.
The problem is that Sherryton just stopped any communication at all (at least in the group buy threads).

You will probably have to wait and watch the marketplace.

Return to “Geekhacker refugee camp”