What if I told you...

Input Nirvana

19 Jul 2012, 06:46

MagicMeatball wrote:GH being back makes me feel like
he-man-ahhhhh.gif
Is he having an orgasm?

mkawa

19 Jul 2012, 07:07

we're doing some disk heavy operations to try to debug the performance issues we've been having so things are going to get a bit worse before they get better in that regard. we also have a lighter theme using the same motif that i'm going to flip everyone to

Igthorn

19 Jul 2012, 07:14

Is the password reset thing working? I've tried it like 3 or 4 times and never got an email.

The_Beast

19 Jul 2012, 07:18

sth wrote:Dude, I ain't yer brony.

mkawa

19 Jul 2012, 07:19

password reset should be working

mkawa

19 Jul 2012, 07:23

down for about 2 hours for offline maintenance

MagicMeatball

19 Jul 2012, 07:28

input nirvana wrote:Is he having an orgasm?
It's all up to your own interpretation :)

Elrick

19 Jul 2012, 08:34

MagicMeatball wrote:It's all up to your own interpretation :)
Be careful there, since everyone has their own version of what should be happening. :? :lol: :oops:

Am I the only one thinking that the He-man is enjoying some downtime........ :?:

Zehkul

19 Jul 2012, 12:15

The_Beast wrote:Image

Limmy

19 Jul 2012, 15:38

Igthorn wrote:Is the password reset thing working? I've tried it like 3 or 4 times and never got an email.
The email thing didn't work for me either.. I just don't see any email from GH. I used to get PM related notifications fine, so I know which email to check.

I am not able to login using my password either. I guess old password has to be changed?

JBert

19 Jul 2012, 16:23

If the old account database was even worth a dime, it only contained hashed passwords. Since each forum software might implement hashes and salts differently, it should be impossible to port those tables over (if it did, your password was actually never secure in the first place). Resetting everyone's password might be for the best.

BTW: It worked for me, entered my e-mail on the reset page and 10 seconds later I got the reset message. Now I'm in doubt if it was a good idea...

Limmy

19 Jul 2012, 16:44

I get the necessity to reset password.

But I wonder why I don't get the emails.

hq1ify

19 Jul 2012, 17:28

Themes are so ugly, yikes

boost

19 Jul 2012, 17:59

hq1ify wrote:Themes are so ugly, yikes
But tapatalk works ^_^

mkawa

19 Jul 2012, 18:34

check your spam folder

Limmy

19 Jul 2012, 18:54

mkawa wrote:check your spam folder
Checking spam folder is the first thing I did. I have been able to receive emails from ebay just fine so I figure it is not my email provider.

Does the password resetting email work fine at the moment? I have been trying for past several hours, but I don't get any emails from GH.

MadScienitst46

19 Jul 2012, 19:06

Limmy wrote:
mkawa wrote:check your spam folder
Checking spam folder is the first thing I did. I have been able to receive emails from ebay just fine so I figure it is not my email provider.

Does the password resetting email work fine at the moment? I have been trying for past several hours, but I don't get any emails from GH.
+1 here.
Been submitting username and mail-address to reset password several (7-8) times within the last 10 hours and haven't received such a mail, neither in my inbox nor in my spam folder.... :?:

btw: Good to see GH back up again, good job guys! Image

The_Beast

19 Jul 2012, 19:26

Zehkul wrote:
The_Beast wrote:Image

Pinkie is da best, always brings a smile to my face :D

Bar81

19 Jul 2012, 19:28

I like the new look. Password reset worked okay here, just a slight delay in receiving the e-mail.

demik

19 Jul 2012, 19:32

wonder how long till you get rebanned and sent back to your reddit hole

demik

19 Jul 2012, 19:43

nope, don't care for it.

Icarium

19 Jul 2012, 19:46

Hm....I can't log in. Is it supposed to be that way? When I try I first get a message to enter my password again because of security reasons and then it is rejected on the second try.

Edit: Click here to reset password...that sounds interesting
Last edited by Icarium on 19 Jul 2012, 19:47, edited 1 time in total.

lock203

19 Jul 2012, 19:57

LittleStevieWonder wrote: New look is fine.

How come I can't see most of the pictures?
I would be more concerned if Stevie Wonder could see the pictures.

nntnam

20 Jul 2012, 19:36

I posted a new topic, but it has to wait for approval from mods/admin to be shown. Is this just temporary?

Return to “Geekhacker refugee camp”