Trackball wiki article gone ?

Alkhar

04 May 2016, 00:16

Hello, wtf happend to the trackball wiki ?
Like half of them 2/3 of them are not here anymore Oo

DT 225 not here anymore / Trackman wheel / and seems that a lot of the trackball wiki entry are gone ?
Did somoone delete it ?

seebart
Offtopicthority Instigator

04 May 2016, 00:22

AFAIK it's not possible to "delete" wiki entries. I know it's possible to move them and obviously to edit them. Let me check, this may take some time...

webwit
Wild Duck

04 May 2016, 00:27

Nothing like that in the deletion log:
w/index.php?title=Special:Log/delete&of ... lete&user=

EDIT: @seebart
A few "wiki admin" users can delete, but stil in version control and reversible.

Alkhar

04 May 2016, 01:11

IDK, it was realy weird to not find them
Specialy the one about the DT 225

Alkhar

27 May 2016, 13:12

Hello, any news ?

Topre Enthusiast

27 May 2016, 14:28

When do you remember reading these pages? I can't find any reference at all to the Trackman wheel or the DT225 anywhere on the wiki. Are you certain it was the DT wiki you saw these pages? Do you remember any content that was on them? There have been a few threads specifically mentioning the DT225; are you sure it wasn't just a thread that you were reading about them on?

webwit
Wild Duck

27 May 2016, 16:19

Wasn't there a trackball section in the old and removed GH wiki?

seebart
Offtopicthority Instigator

27 May 2016, 17:59

webwit wrote: Nothing like that in the deletion log:
w/index.php?title=Special:Log/delete&of ... lete&user=

EDIT: @seebart
A few "wiki admin" users can delete, but stil in version control and reversible.
I know, I'm also pretty sure it does not happen often.
Alkhar wrote: Hello, any news ?
Nope. Honestly I think you might have seen that somewhere else or a very long time ago (3+ years ago).

Alkhar

27 May 2016, 19:25

002 wrote: When do you remember reading these pages? I can't find any reference at all to the Trackman wheel or the DT225 anywhere on the wiki. Are you certain it was the DT wiki you saw these pages? Do you remember any content that was on them? There have been a few threads specifically mentioning the DT225; are you sure it wasn't just a thread that you were reading about them on?
Thanks, i will look into all the thread , as you say maybe it was here. Anyway, will post a few entry for the trackball wiki.

Return to “Deskthority wiki talk”