CeeSA
1%
Soarer
14%

Total votes: 104

webwit
Wild Duck

07 Dec 2012, 02:45

Please vote for your winner of the award for the Best deskthority forum contributor in 2012.

By voting in this category you can win Signature Plastics keycaps.

This is the final round. See the first round and second round for reference.

The winner of this category will receive a Deskthority Award Clack Factory Wingnut Trophkey!

The nominees are:

7bit
Last year's winner of the Deskthority Award 2011 continued to be a great member of the community with his incredible efforts in keycap group buys, switch group buys, designing new layouts and most recently exploring the HyperMicro and HyperMini keyboards.

7bit's wiki "An Introduction To Round 4".

Ascaii
Among other activities, Ascaii organised Cherry doubleshot keycap buys and the Deskthority Secret Santa event, and entertained us with great German classic poetry. Well, ok, no poetry, but overall he has consistently been one of our best contributors.

Cherry ANSI doubleshot keys.

bpiphany
bpiphany hugely contributed with his hardware projects which became available in groupbuys. Check out the Phantom PCB and the Filco tenkeyless custom ATmega32u4 controller.

Phantom PCB.

CeeSA
CeeSA, he's just this guy, you know? Providing us with Cherry Switch Try Gaming PCB, posting great mods, getting us Cherry doubleshot keys. And this is just a small collection of his contributions.

Cherry Switch Try PCB.

Soarer
Soarer's converter is a Teensy-based project which adapts IBM XT, AT and some 122 key terminal keyboards to USB. It has brought to life many vintage keyboards, with excellent execution and documentation. It has kept a lot of us busy and made a lot of us happy.

IBM PC 3270 keyboard, part number 6110344. Revive it!

webwit
Wild Duck

11 Dec 2012, 22:44

The two nominees with currently the most votes are: 7bit and Ascaii.

rodtang

14 Dec 2012, 22:45

Ascaii can comfort himself with his second place, only 10 votes away from a tie and CeeSA with that there is one person out there who thinks he does a good job.

webwit
Wild Duck

14 Dec 2012, 22:54

CeeSA should have deserved more with the Cherry Switch Try Gaming PCB, but there was hard competition and you could only cast one vote.

CeeSA

14 Dec 2012, 23:30

I still wonder about the nomination in this category. BTW: i voted for someone else :)

7bit

14 Dec 2012, 23:48

CeeSA wrote:I still wonder about the nomination in this category. BTW: i voted for someone else :)
I voted for bpiphany!
:P

webwit
Wild Duck

15 Dec 2012, 04:07

CeeSA wrote:I still wonder about the nomination in this category.
50K pageviews for example, with many beginning enthusiasts registering. This topic was linked to from many other forums and places.

fossala
Elite +1

15 Dec 2012, 10:30

CeeSA wrote:I still wonder about the nomination in this category. BTW: i voted for someone else :)
I remember when I first came here. I had a blue filco with a faulty switch. You sent me a replacement for free. It was a very kind thing to do. I didn't vote for you though sorry, I voted for bpihiphany.

Return to “Deskthority Awards 2012”