The Realforce 104 Euro Tour - Round 3

This is where the older threads are stored for the try before you buy ( sinklist ) items
Topre Enthusiast

07 Apr 2014, 13:16

Woops didn't see that, sorry.
I moved Daniel in with the other German chaps, you will have to wait longer but I guess shipping might be cheaper. Depending who the last two are the order may change again and I might even move the German leg of the tour first as fireglow is from there and it will be cheaper for me to kick it off :) Seems to be popular there!

noobie94

07 Apr 2014, 13:39

002 wrote:Woops didn't see that, sorry.
I moved Daniel in with the other German chaps, you will have to wait longer but I guess shipping might be cheaper. Depending who the last two are the order may change again and I might even move the German leg of the tour first as fireglow is from there and it will be cheaper for me to kick it off :) Seems to be popular there!
Why did he keep it so long? :o

Topre Enthusiast

07 Apr 2014, 13:42

Because I trust him :)
The board will probably go back to him when the tour is finish for this reason, and also for future tours to make it easier.

noobie94

07 Apr 2014, 13:47

002 wrote:Because I trust him :)
The board will probably go back to him when the tour is finish for this reason, and also for future tours to make it easier.

Oh ok :D

Candyflip

07 Apr 2014, 15:11

Wait, you are in Australia? If I am last on the list I should ship to you? :?

Topre Enthusiast

07 Apr 2014, 15:16

Yes I am in Australia but you won't have to send it back to me if you are the last in the tour. It will either be to Germany or The Netherlands as the parking place.

Candyflip

07 Apr 2014, 15:24

Ah ok cool then I am definitely in, gotta try toper :D

noobie94

07 Apr 2014, 15:28

I am so excited‼ :D

Candyflip

11 Apr 2014, 23:12

Lets get this back on track, sign up guys!

noobie94

14 Apr 2014, 09:42

:(

Muirium
µ

14 Apr 2014, 12:52

Patience! It was much slower last time. You'll be feeling Topre soon enough…

BlueBär

14 Apr 2014, 13:04

How was the saying again? Patience is a virtue.

noobie94

14 Apr 2014, 15:24

Muirium wrote:Patience! It was much slower last time. You'll be feeling Topre soon enough…
I just want to try it before the Novatouch launches :)

Stabilized

15 Apr 2014, 13:11

noobie94 wrote:
Muirium wrote:Patience! It was much slower last time. You'll be feeling Topre soon enough…
I just want to try it before the Novatouch launches :)
And when exactly is that again? Last I heard it was meant to come out in Q1 around March or April.

Candyflip

15 Apr 2014, 13:12

Q3 as they say in the PAX videos on youtube.

Muirium
µ

15 Apr 2014, 13:21

Yes, they're still working on it. This is a good thing!

Stabilized

15 Apr 2014, 16:33

Candyflip wrote:Q3 as they say in the PAX videos on youtube.
Cool I haven't actually seen the PAX videos, just the ones from CES; will have a look, thanks.

nourathar

20 Apr 2014, 21:51

Can I still sign up for this ?
I will be away for a few days starting tomorrow, but I'd love to participate !

nourathar

27 Apr 2014, 19:24

thanks for putting me on the list !

Topre Enthusiast

27 Apr 2014, 23:43

No problem. Only one more person before needed before we can get this happening :)

Muirium
µ

27 Apr 2014, 23:51

Interesting there's no one from the British Isles this time. In fact, wasn't it just me in Scotland and Photekq in Wales last year? Come on England and Ireland!

Anyway, shipping shouldn't be too bad given how much of the tour is in and around Germany. Finland and Macedonia are the wildcards. I would suggest shipping to and from Germany for them, and try to avoid going straight from one to the other. Scandinavian shipping is costly, I know from experience!

Stabilized

28 Apr 2014, 20:19

I was going to sign up but I couldn't resist the allure of topre, and managed to get one on eBay.

If I had the spare cash for shipping it at this moment I would join in to try out the ergonomic weighting but I don't have the spare cash at the second (nothing to do with being a tight fisted scotsman or anything).

Muirium
µ

28 Apr 2014, 22:47

Oh, you're from Edinburgh too?

The irony is I had this very keyboard here in town on last year's tour right about the time you joined the forum!

Maybe I ought to try your 55g…

Stabilized

29 Apr 2014, 00:01

You're welcome to try out my 55g if you would like, where about are you based? I am around Morningside area.

Muirium
µ

29 Apr 2014, 00:08

Cool. We ought to arrange the first Scottish DT meeting! I've got IBMs aplenty, for instance. Wonder how many other locals are on the forum?

noesc

29 Apr 2014, 11:02

Book me in as interested!

Not sure I would have the spare cash to participate in this though. Guess that depends on where I need to ship it to and when it arrives. Would be happy to be the #10-15-ish in line (more weeks to save up :).

I'm so curious about this topre fandom!

Topre Enthusiast

29 Apr 2014, 11:07

Where are you?

noesc

29 Apr 2014, 11:12

Updated profile: Location - Sweden

Stabilized

29 Apr 2014, 11:35

Muirium wrote:Cool. We ought to arrange the first Scottish DT meeting! I've got IBMs aplenty, for instance. Wonder how many other locals are on the forum?
Haha, yeah sure that would be really cool! I will be able to bring along my topre and a few cherry keyboards (I might have a HHKB as well fairly soon).

Do you know of other people in or near Edinburgh at the moment?

Muirium
µ

29 Apr 2014, 13:39

While I know lots of people into keyboards and lots in Edinburgh, the overlap is currently pretty much you and me! My local friends endure my enthusiasm, rather than share it…

Return to “Sinklist Archive”