Gamma Zulu switch made by OmronDas Keyboard 5Q is a cloud-connected, open API RGB mechanical keyboard that allows each key to be color-controlled over the Internet. It is built with ground-breaking electronics that provide superior RGB LED brightness and unsurpassed response time. Along with the Das Keyboard Q application, the Das Keyboard 5Q makes you more productive by streaming information directly to your keyboard.
The Gamma Zulu switch sports its LED pipe in its center. Combined with groundbreaking electronics, it makes the RGB LEDs many times brighter than any other RGB keyboard currently on the market. RGB+ Electronics (that's its code name) increase LED efficiency to blinding levels. Furthermore, we use high quality surface-mount (SMT) LEDs, coupled with a diffracting lens and an ultra-clear light guide.
Das Keyboard 5Q Technical Specifications
- Das Keyboard mechanical switches withstanding 100M actuations - made by Omron, Japan.
- Centered SMT RGB Leds
- Q button - dual purpose with volume
- 3 light pipes: 2 on the sides, and 1 around the Q button
- Double-shot key caps for 104-key layout for US
- Laser-etched key caps for 105-key layout for UK, NO, and DE
- Tactile bump on F, J, and numeric keypad 5 keys.
- Extra-long 6.5 ft (201 cm) braided USB cable with single USB type-A connector
- Full-time NKRO over USB for fast typists and gamers
- Top and bottom enclosure made of ABS
- Detachable palm-rest
- Compatible with Windows, Mac, and Linux
- User upgradable firmware (over the Internet with the Q app)
- Native support for Dvorak and Colemak and key remapping (E.g. CapsLock becomes CRTL)
- Desktop REST Api
- Q desktop application
- Q cloud software
- Q software compatible with Windows, macOS and Linux
Edit: added image of Gamma Zulu switch made by Omron