- Location: New Jersey
- Main keyboard: Ergodox
- Main mouse: Razer Naga
- Favorite switch: Box Jade
- DT Pro Member: -
I am from NJ, and most of our recycling centers dont allow people to buy from them. I guess thats the same in PA.savantstrike wrote: ↑Recycling centers let people buy recycled stuff? That's a rarity!
- The Tiproman
- Location: Berlin, Germany
- Main keyboard: Tipro MID-QM-128A + two Tipro matrix modules
- Main mouse: Contour Rollermouse Pro
- Favorite switch: Cherry black
- DT Pro Member: 0010
And I thought I'm the only one here who feels like thatwobbled wrote: ↑You are an excited lad aren't you?
- ALPS キーボード
- Location: Boston, MA
- Main keyboard: Varmilo VA87MR
- Main mouse: Logitech G502
- Favorite switch: Alps SKCM Blue
- DT Pro Member: 0129
Like I said in another thread, it completely depends on the place. I once bought some PC equipment from a recycling center online, went to pick it up and they literally just invited me inside the warehouse to just look around while they went to find my server.