Not quite sure what to make of the "aluminum-magnesium alloy plate supporting surface". Metal case or just the plate? Anyway, grey and white PBT caps sound good. The pictures, though:Noppoo Nano75-s portable high-end mechanical keyboard
- 60% of the region minimalist keyboard, gaming operations to meet the narrow space dedicated office.
- Powerful programmable functions, with office (professional office), media (digital media) and pro (professional custom) third gear.
- Super compatibility, compatible with Microsoft, Apple, Andrews three systems, via toggle switch.
- Custom layer hardware save ROM, 75 keys can be independently programmed macros.
- The keyboard can not stop flashing firmware upgrade key combination can also be restored.
- No red mode can be switched six key no red and no red full key, USB rate of return can be 125hz, 500hz, 1000hz switching.
- Choose a variety of shaft Cherry switches, Noppoo switch, Golden Cross contact technology, one-touch life more than 20 million times.
- Walking Sijia shell mold, hot runner design, 5 to buckle down a trough, apple mouth insert key line separating positive and negative.
- Using high-end materials gray and white PBT keycaps, enhanced wear resistance, slowing keycaps Dayou.
- Made of aluminum-magnesium alloy plate supporting surface, no electrochemical treatment, no smell, no rust, no pollution.
- Human damage enjoy worry-free one year warranty.
(Mirrored, as they're painfully slow to load directly.)
Can't say I like the look of those legends at all. And the function row is superfluous to a true 60% But Noppoo means business. And the more choice for 60%s the better. Not everyone can afford an HHKB to see if they like the form factor, but this should be much more affordable than even the Poker II, knowing Noppoo.