BIC 2P26 review (slider over spring) - T H O M A S R A N -

green-squid

01 Apr 2018, 09:53

This switch sounds very intriguing! I really want to try it now! :lol: :lol:

Elrick

02 Apr 2018, 06:35

green-squid wrote: This switch sounds very intriguing! I really want to try it now! :lol: :lol:
Oh Chyros, didn't know you were a BIC fan. We've got boxes of these stashed away at work, I go through at least six to eight every month, mostly losing them or being pinched by sticky fingered so and so's.

Never knew you could class these pens as 'keyboards', good premise, all I need now is one pen to have an embedded IBM Logo and sell it on Flebay for $1000+ ;) .

//gainsborough
ALPSの日常

02 Apr 2018, 06:56

Does chyros not mind someone else posting his reviews? I'm not bashing it I'm just genuinely curious. Also this review was hilarious.

green-squid

02 Apr 2018, 07:14

//gainsborough wrote: Does chyros not mind someone else posting his reviews? I'm not bashing it I'm just genuinely curious. Also this review was hilarious.
He seems to be OK with ot bevause I'm quick!

//gainsborough
ALPSの日常

02 Apr 2018, 07:47

Seems to be? Have you asked him? I'm just pointing out that these really ought to be his videos to post - he is very active on this site. I don't believe chyros to really care one way or another, but it's polite to ask =)

Chyros

02 Apr 2018, 09:43

No worries at all :) . It's mostly because when I schedule an upload on YT beforehand, I can't do it on DT as well, so the review comes out much earlier than... I'm awake, really xD . If I finish the review on the day of the upload however, it's easy to link it to DT straight away :) .

webwit
Wild Duck

02 Apr 2018, 09:52

It's very nice, but I think I'll wait until Apple invents this.

Chyros

02 Apr 2018, 10:56

webwit wrote: It's very nice, but I think I'll wait until Apple invents this.
:lol: :lol: :lol:

depletedvespene

02 Apr 2018, 11:40

webwit wrote: It's very nice, but I think I'll wait until Apple invents this.
They already did it - packed with its own version of "electronic paper". Ever heard of the Apple Newton? :mrgreen:

depletedvespene

02 Apr 2018, 11:43

Come to think of it, perhaps a review of Palm's portable keyboard would be in order, too. :D
PalmOne Portable Keyboard
PalmOne Portable Keyboard
41QV9ZPF7ZL.jpg (27.27 KiB) Viewed 5768 times
Come to think of it, I still have one (perhaps two?) of those stashed around in my basement...

Darkshado

03 Apr 2018, 03:30

Elrick wrote: all I need now is one pen to have an embedded IBM Logo and sell it on Flebay for $1000+ ;) .
Money! 8-)
IBM branded pen, 2016
IBM branded pen, 2016
IBM pen.jpg (682.61 KiB) Viewed 5197 times

Elrick

19 Jun 2019, 05:29

Darkshado wrote:
03 Apr 2018, 03:30
Elrick wrote: all I need now is one pen to have an embedded IBM Logo and sell it on Flebay for $1000+ ;) .
Money! 8-)
IBM pen.jpg
:D :D :D :D

Return to “Reviews”