Zbrojovka Brno 262.12

User avatar
abrahamstechnology

24 Oct 2018, 17:59

IronSunsetscales wrote:
In America probably, and that wouldn't surprise me. That simply does not mean we all interact in sexual intercourse with animals, thank you very much. You're talking about the art? That's a totally different thing all together. Yet again, nothing of your concern what other people do in their spare time, or what other hobbies they might have. People are here on this forum for one thing, that many others may enjoy themselves. I for one will not defend others, just myself, from this generalization. What others do is none of my concern.
How is it "different"? I thought it was one of your "fandom"'s primary activities. Please explain.

Plus your profile picture is art itself, so I am not sure where you are trying to go with this.

[Edit] Nice try changing it, it used to be "furry" art before...

IronSunsetscales

24 Oct 2018, 18:10

abrahamstechnology wrote:
IronSunsetscales wrote:
In America probably, and that wouldn't surprise me. That simply does not mean we all interact in sexual intercourse with animals, thank you very much. You're talking about the art? That's a totally different thing all together. Yet again, nothing of your concern what other people do in their spare time, or what other hobbies they might have. People are here on this forum for one thing, that many others may enjoy themselves. I for one will not defend others, just myself, from this generalization. What others do is none of my concern.
How is it "different"? I thought it was one of your "fandom"'s primary activities. Please explain.

Plus your profile picture is art itself, so I am not sure where you are trying to go with this.

[Edit] Nice try changing it, it used to be "furry" art before...
As I've said before:
A. I'ts none of your damn business
B. Art has nothing to do with what people do IRL, it's like you're saying that people who draw gore are murderers IRL, it doesn't work that way.

You liked my previous pic better? I can use whatever profile pic I like, I don't have to ask you a darn thing.
You're done yet?

User avatar
abrahamstechnology

24 Oct 2018, 18:31

IronSunsetscales wrote:
abrahamstechnology wrote:
IronSunsetscales wrote:

As I've said before:
A. I'ts none of your damn business
B. Art has nothing to do with what people do IRL, it's like you're saying that people who draw gore are murderers IRL, it doesn't work that way.

You liked my previous pic better? I can use whatever profile pic I like, I don't have to ask you a darn thing.
You're done yet?
Yes it does. This community is my business, and people like you have ruined the vintage computer community. As for your second argument, you are wrong, just look at Joshua Hoffman, media influences people.

I'm going to ignore any further replies from you on this thread, as it's not relevant to the OP's keyboard. You can send me a private message if you really want to debate this. Unless you want to show off and post your comebacks here. Which won't help your fandom's agenda at all, trust me.

User avatar
zrrion

24 Oct 2018, 19:34

Why is the community your business? Like how and when were you specifically charged with deciding what groups were not welcome? (Retro computing isn't ruined either, this shit just doesn't track)

User avatar
Felima

24 Oct 2018, 19:35

Could you answer how people ruined this hobby? From what I know they never did anything. This is keyboard forum and it should stay just about keyboards. Judging people just because they like something different is really stupid. As long as no one never harmed any rules you shouldn't get angry at them.

IronSunsetscales

24 Oct 2018, 19:52

Wow, I ruin the vintage computer hobby? Must be why I have donated computers to several museums across Europe before. Nice clickbait to try me to message you. The kind of elitist bullshit he's trying to come up with, that is what hold people back from the keyboard community.

User avatar
abrahamstechnology

24 Oct 2018, 21:01

IronSunsetscales wrote: Wow, I ruin the vintage computer hobby? Must be why I have donated computers to several museums across Europe before. Nice clickbait to try me to message you. The kind of elitist bullshit he's trying to come up with, that is what hold people back from the keyboard community.
I'm not elitist here, heck,I got a bunch of flack for bothering to refurbish "common" keyboards instead of the super-expensive/rare ones.

And I asked you to message me to STOP this debate here because it is not relevant to the thread. I am trying to be diplomatic here.

User avatar
abrahamstechnology

24 Oct 2018, 21:05

zrrion wrote: Why is the community your business? Like how and when were you specifically charged with deciding what groups were not welcome? (Retro computing isn't ruined either, this shit just doesn't track)
For example, look at this.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XU3ROw3UwzI

Hint, look at the comments if you don't know what that sticker means.

IronSunsetscales

24 Oct 2018, 21:10

abrahamstechnology wrote:
zrrion wrote: Why is the community your business? Like how and when were you specifically charged with deciding what groups were not welcome? (Retro computing isn't ruined either, this shit just doesn't track)
For example, look at this.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XU3ROw3UwzI

Hint, look at the comments if you don't know what that sticker means.
Sooo, a computer is ruined by a sticker? It never crossed your mind that people do this exactly to pull comments like that, do you? I'm sure you're as pleased to hear that loads of none furry people buy stuff from that website, just saying.

User avatar
abrahamstechnology

24 Oct 2018, 21:18

IronSunsetscales wrote:
abrahamstechnology wrote:
zrrion wrote: Why is the community your business? Like how and when were you specifically charged with deciding what groups were not welcome? (Retro computing isn't ruined either, this shit just doesn't track)
For example, look at this.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XU3ROw3UwzI

Hint, look at the comments if you don't know what that sticker means.
Sooo, a computer is ruined by a sticker? It never crossed your mind that people do this exactly to pull comments like that, do you? I'm sure you're as pleased to hear that loads of none furry people buy stuff from that website, just saying.
So what? Please state your evidence for that claim, despite the uploader and most of the commenters are "furries."
Last edited by abrahamstechnology on 24 Oct 2018, 22:06, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
scottc

24 Oct 2018, 21:24

Man, this thread is wild. Cool keyboard though! I saw a similar one on a bidding site recently but it ended up too expensive for me.

Sorry for going off topic by talking about keyboards - silly me.

IronSunsetscales

24 Oct 2018, 21:34

scottc wrote: Man, this thread is wild. Cool keyboard though! I saw a similar one on a bidding site recently but it ended up too expensive for me.

Sorry for going off topic by talking about keyboards - silly me.
Yeah, unfortunately enough it is...
For the board however, I'm not sure which part of the world you're looking for these, but I think you might have a better chance to look on Czech second hand websites. This one was very reasonably priced. I think that OP could share the link :)

User avatar
scottc

24 Oct 2018, 21:48

I was looking on Polish sites :) They were the equivalent of ~50-100 EUR at the time, which I'm sure is a reasonable price in absolute terms but too much for a curiosity for me (since I'm trying to cut down on stuff I don't/won't use).

IronSunsetscales

24 Oct 2018, 21:54

scottc wrote: I was looking on Polish sites :) They were the equivalent of ~50-100 EUR at the time, which I'm sure is a reasonable price in absolute terms but too much for a curiosity for me (since I'm trying to cut down on stuff I don't/won't use).
Well that's the thing, If you do manage to find a later one (like this one from the OP) you can still use it as a daily :D
But you're absolutely right, they're out there for low prices, might be worth checking the Czech websites then :)

User avatar
scottc

24 Oct 2018, 21:57

Yeah, this model is really novel in that regard, good point! Maybe I'll try harder. :D

User avatar
Felima

24 Oct 2018, 22:26

Definitely do. I bought it for really cheap. People here started to check the prices more and more which makes it hard to get a good deal. But sometimes you just have luck and find this. Honestly it is great as a daily driver

User avatar
Compgeke

25 Oct 2018, 01:32

lots of stuff
Maybe keep the keyboard threads to keyboards. Off topic is better suited for how we feel about other groups of people. Thanks!

-Moderation

User avatar
abrahamstechnology

25 Oct 2018, 02:17

Compgeke wrote:
lots of stuff
Maybe keep the keyboard threads to keyboards. Off topic is better suited for how we feel about other groups of people. Thanks!

-Moderation
I understand, I am sorry for any inconvenience this debate may have caused.
Last edited by abrahamstechnology on 26 Oct 2018, 00:08, edited 1 time in total.

IronSunsetscales

25 Oct 2018, 03:59

Compgeke wrote:
lots of stuff
Maybe keep the keyboard threads to keyboards. Off topic is better suited for how we feel about other groups of people. Thanks!

-Moderation
My apologies to the OP, and to the moderators.

User avatar
Myoth

30 Oct 2018, 22:22

abrahamstechnology wrote: I am trying to be diplomatic here.
funny when you started the whole argument :lol:

edit: sorry to rub it in :mrgreen:

User avatar
abrahamstechnology

31 Oct 2018, 03:07

Myoth wrote:
abrahamstechnology wrote: I am trying to be diplomatic here.
funny when you started the whole argument :lol:

edit: sorry to rub it in :mrgreen:
It's fine. I think we should all talk about these issues, but I picked the wrong place to have it in.

User avatar
Myoth

17 Nov 2018, 17:49

This is such an amazing keyboard, great find !

User avatar
Felima

17 Nov 2018, 17:51

Myoth wrote: This is such an amazing keyboard, great find !
Thank you :3 It works and feels fantastic. I am not biggest fan of linear keyboards but it's still amazing

User avatar
armatus

24 May 2019, 13:54

you can find date stamp on a pcb (made by paint usually)

Post Reply

Return to “Reviews”