- Location: The Netherlands
- Main keyboard: whatever I'm reviewing next :p
- Main mouse: a cheap Logitech
- Favorite switch: Alps SKCM Blue
- DT Pro Member: -
Today I can finally show you a working 9009 in all its glory! Always great to see nice, fancy old boards like this pull through. Hope you enjoy the video!
- Location: Chile
- Main keyboard: IBM Model F122
- Main mouse: Logitech G700s
- Favorite switch: buckling spring
- DT Pro Member: 0224
You missed the most important point in the review. Given that the 9039 is a "US ISO" keyboard... does the blank key between LSHIFT and Z indeed send out the scan code 0xE2 (HID 0x64), which, with the UK English layout active on your PC, would output the backslash character?