Corsair K100 review (Corsair OPX optoelectric)

Chyros

28 Nov 2020, 17:11

On today's menu is the Corsair K100 with their new OPX optoelectric switches. Hope you enjoy! :)

Kneeboard

29 Nov 2020, 03:37

Imagine buying one of these and it just so happens to be delayed constantly. Delay after delay on and on and then, months later when it finally arrives it turns out you have accidentally ordered the MX Speed switch version.

Elrick

30 Nov 2020, 01:54

Kneeboard wrote:
Delay after delay on and on and then, months later when it finally arrives it turns out you have accidentally ordered the MX Speed switch version.
Sounds like you've been shopping with Amazon here :D .

They love to extend receival of goods to near indefinitely because they are unable to get anything into stock despite their constant promises.

Usually best for this keyboard to first show up at your usual retailer and then hand over the money as soon as it arrives onto their premises.

Although this is still a Corsair Keyboard so nothing new to see here......

Kneeboard

30 Nov 2020, 04:14

Elrick wrote:
30 Nov 2020, 01:54
Kneeboard wrote:
Delay after delay on and on and then, months later when it finally arrives it turns out you have accidentally ordered the MX Speed switch version.
Sounds like you've been shopping with Amazon here :D .

They love to extend receival of goods to near indefinitely because they are unable to get anything into stock despite their constant promises.

Usually best for this keyboard to first show up at your usual retailer and then hand over the money as soon as it arrives onto their premises.

Although this is still a Corsair Keyboard so nothing new to see here......
While this didn't happen to me exactly I had a similar thing happen to my friend when he bought a k70. He didn't get it for a couple MONTHS and when he did yup MX BLUES when he had ordered the speed switches. Amazon for you.

Return to “Reviews”