Pop It Keyboard review (rubber domes)

Chyros

01 Apr 2023, 10:20

Today we look at a very disappointing economy keyboard called the Pop It. I have my doubts as to how viable this really is.

Muirium
µ

01 Apr 2023, 12:08

Command and Alt? Surely the only thing that's at all off about this magnificent keyboard. :D

Hak Foo

02 Apr 2023, 06:09

I'm concerned about the lack of stabilizers on the shifts.

dcopellino

02 Apr 2023, 09:12

I wouldn't be so fussy about it. I'm sure it could be employed as active dust cover for the tkl Apple magic keyboards, turning them into something very close to Topre keebs. Nice 1st April fool review, by the way Thomas.

Findecanor

02 Apr 2023, 12:34

What is the Pop It for?
Is it as an overlay to help disabled people find the keys? In that case, I suppose it must be for a specific keyboard model. The Apple keyboards don't fit perfectly.

Elrick

06 May 2023, 10:07

Findecanor wrote:
02 Apr 2023, 12:34
What is the Pop It for?
Did you remember the POP it phase, a few years back when they produced some decent quality POP toys made out of silicone.

Purchased a couple of coloured Mats, made out of these popping cups, that you could waste time playing with whilst using the mobile phone. Once you push them through, you turn them over and re-press them again, giving you that POP sound like a bursting a bubble wrap strip.

Utter waste of time, but it is enjoyable when you have nothing important to do or speaking to your wife over the phone handset session.

Yeah, airing my time-wasting ventures in the 21st Century, here in Convict Town......

TNT

06 May 2023, 21:18

Add some kind of return force and turn it into a keyboard! 8-)

Return to “Reviews”