CM Peripheral SURVEY!

Bramster
Cooler Master Employee

03 Apr 2017, 08:51

Want to WIN some Cooler Master Peripherals?

All you have to do is take our survey and you'll be entered to win a keyboard, mouse and headset! Fill out our survey here:
http://bit.ly/2nAOOLG

Survey closes Friday April 7th

Thank you in advance for participating and good luck to all in the giveaway! :mrgreen:

Harshmallow

03 Apr 2017, 17:39

Done :)

TuxKey
LLAP

03 Apr 2017, 19:02

i can't move past the question "Rank by order of influence when purchasing a new keyboard or mouse (Rank from 1-9, use all numbers) *"

i select one answer per question and get the error that i shouldn't select more than one answer per question duhhh.
Ah wel better luck next time hahaha.

Wodan
ISO Advocate

03 Apr 2017, 19:07

TuxKey wrote: i can't move past the question "Rank by order of influence when purchasing a new keyboard or mouse (Rank from 1-9, use all numbers) *"

i select one answer per question and get the error that i shouldn't select more than one answer per question duhhh.
Ah wel better luck next time hahaha.
There's two of these questions in the survey and the presentation is terrible. Took me a moment to get past that. Each number on the scale from 1-9 can only be picked ONCE!
The idea is to RANK each option from 1-9 and not RATE each option.
Unfortunately, there's several questions with identical presentation that require you to RATE each option so it's super easy to get confused.

Findecanor

03 Apr 2017, 19:56

Gah. Got me too. That is just the type of error message that will make people abandon the web form.
If you want me to rank options, then make it possible to move the items around to ranking order!

TuxKey
LLAP

03 Apr 2017, 20:21

there is only one way to pick and i'm doing that. but the error persists enough of this .grrr

Harshmallow

03 Apr 2017, 20:58

TuxKey - The problem is likely that the far option is hidden by a scroll bar. You need to scroll right a bit to be able to select the last option. That was my issue anyway...it worked after that. But I agree with you guys - poor way to handle those questions. There were a few questions that should have allowed you to select more than one answer as well, but didn't.

ohaimark
Kingpin

03 Apr 2017, 21:00

Shhhh. You're increasing the pool of competition! :evilgeek:

Harshmallow

03 Apr 2017, 21:03

You know, I thought about that after I wrote it. I should remove my comments :P

Daniel Beardsmore

03 Apr 2017, 22:01

The big ranking grid is not only too wide for the space available, but for some reason it uses 1 = highest, but 1 is also on the left, where I'd expect 9 on the right to be highest. I tried to make sense of the options, but I simply couldn't provide meaningful answers for them (I am so very far from anything close to their intended demographic), so I abandoned it. I also think that it's just a tad impertinent, and no doubt anyone with one of those weird genders is going to be annoyed at having to choose male or female.

Ratfink

03 Apr 2017, 23:43

What I don't like about the "order the importance" questions (besides the already alluded-to presentation problems) is that it doesn't show the relative importance, just the order. In the bigger one, the bottom four or five were all totally unimportant to me, so I gave them an arbitrary order. The smaller one, most were pretty important, but again, the type of polling hides this information.

Oh well, what's the worst outcome, a company's market research is less than optimal? Not my problem. :lol:

Topre Enthusiast

03 Apr 2017, 23:45

Daniel Beardsmore wrote: weird genders
Bro...

Daniel Beardsmore

03 Apr 2017, 23:49

Black people are a gender now?

Harshmallow

04 Apr 2017, 01:14

Daniel Beardsmore wrote: Black people are a gender now?

You're forgetting the Apache - everyone should have the right to identify as 'attack helicopter' if they so choose.

Findecanor

04 Apr 2017, 01:18

Please don't judge me too harshly, but I would not like to live in a world where we respect people the same way that we respect Apache attack helicopters.
Last edited by Findecanor on 04 Apr 2017, 01:26, edited 2 times in total.

Daniel Beardsmore

04 Apr 2017, 01:23

Harshmallow wrote: You're forgetting the Apache - everyone should have the right to identify as 'attack helicopter' if they so choose.
Oh is that what that thing is? I was wondering about that.

Slom

04 Apr 2017, 22:45

Daniel Beardsmore

04 Apr 2017, 23:12

There are no words …

Harshmallow

04 Apr 2017, 23:20

Man, I had no idea there was a full Urban Dictionary post about that dating back several years. My first impression of the photo above was that someone clever wanted to represent 'Native Americans' and chose one of the more famous groups - the Apache - by using that awesome attack helicopter. Now my world has just been turned upside down.

Bramster
Cooler Master Employee

06 Apr 2017, 14:40

I know the formatting some times wasnt perfect guys, Google Drive was quite limiting unfortunatly but thanks for the particapation, appriciate it! :)

Return to “News”