Interest check/Poll - Wooden Keyboard Wristrest

Which color is your favorite varnish for a CM made Wooden Wristrest?

Color 1
4%
Color 2
38%
Color 3
8%
Color 4
8%
Color 5
13%
Color 6
29%

Total votes: 24

Bramster
Cooler Master Employee

06 Apr 2016, 08:58

Hey Keyboard fans,

Cooler Master is finally venturing into wrist rests, different materials one of which wood, but we need your feedback!!

We haven't decided which colors we should make, so feel free to reply which color wristrest you want to have for your keyboard (see image for options). They will be made of the same wood type, but the varnish will be different..
Our first batch will only contain 50 handcrafted pieces ( TKL size and full size), and we will see how much demand there will be afterwards.

Feedback is always appreciated! :mrgreen:

[EDIT] Since we don't have any 60% keyboards ourselves, we will only focus on TKL and fullsize wrist rests for now.

TuxKey
LLAP

15 Apr 2016, 12:05

nice there is a meetup at the end of the month here in Holland at CM in Eindhoven perhaps you guys can show of sum prototypes ;)

not to long ago i bought a RoyalGlam wood wrist rest from a shop in china for €25 with free shipping..
So that was en good deal..
And i do like it..only thing is treatment blank lacker or oil?

I like all colours except 1,3 i think all colours have their charm but i'm partial to the darker ones..
As i have two FC660C/FC660M i don't mind TKL size..

Perhaps there is a material that looks like wood and doesn't need any maintenance hahaha who knows..
Love to see what you guys come up with..Good luck..
in this picture my WristRest is a bit lighter but after oiling it a couple of times it looks a bit darker
in this picture my WristRest is a bit lighter but after oiling it a couple of times it looks a bit darker
MyLeopoldFC660C.JPG (567.74 KiB) Viewed 1420 times

Return to “News”