SA Vilebloom

User avatar
UKKeycaps

22 May 2018, 19:29

PRODUCT PAGE

SA Profile
Fully Sculpted
Gradient Colour Scheme
PKMN Inspired Novelties and Moveset kit
ISO-UK Included In Base, No Expensive Seperate Kit
Support for Ergo, Planck, Non-Standard and European Layouts

Image

darknight00z

23 May 2018, 12:00

I am saddened by the lack of spacebar kits. I've posted it in the reddit IC but atlas its not here. Surprising there isn't more split space users asking for a kit?

ELLIOTTCABLE

23 May 2018, 21:37

So beautiful, but very disappointed by the lack of a Colevrak set in a sculpted profile.

What are the Signature Plastics colour-codes for this set? I'd like a set of matching blanks, for the alphas …

User avatar
UKKeycaps

25 May 2018, 00:58

ELLIOTTCABLE wrote: So beautiful, but very disappointed by the lack of a Colevrak set in a sculpted profile.

What are the Signature Plastics colour-codes for this set? I'd like a set of matching blanks, for the alphas …
Due to the gradient it would have be an entirely new set of alphas and therefore very pricey.

The colours are custom.

kconfire

28 May 2018, 07:22

Wow that's some nice colors. I wish dyesubs could have color options like this.. hahah

User avatar
UKKeycaps

27 Mar 2019, 22:57

Here's a pic of the colour samples, these are from a while back but I didn't post them here.,

Image

Being a custom colour set there is always some uncertainty from some GB participants whether the colours will come out as nice as the renders, however I think the colour samples shown good accuracy to the renders.

User avatar
AdrianMan

29 Mar 2019, 14:46

Very nice :D We need this in MT3 profile :D

vosechu

02 Apr 2019, 17:05

UKKeycaps wrote:
27 Mar 2019, 22:57
Here's a pic of the colour samples, these are from a while back but I didn't post them here.,

Image

Being a custom colour set there is always some uncertainty from some GB participants whether the colours will come out as nice as the renders, however I think the colour samples shown good accuracy to the renders.
So that we can really see the colors, would you mind putting a piece of white printer paper in the frame for white balance detection? If you’ve not done that, just put a bit in frame, on your phone click on the paper but keep the samples in frame, then shoot. Should make sure that it’s as accurate as possible. We can also run it through an editor after the fact if you’re using a camera and done know how to do this part.

So far they look absolutely amazing! I’m very excited!!

User avatar
eatanygoodbooks

16 Apr 2019, 02:36

This might be super obvious, but are these cherry switch or alps? If they were alps, my wallet would definitely be in danger.

Lbibass

16 Apr 2019, 03:14

eatanygoodbooks wrote:
16 Apr 2019, 02:36
This might be super obvious, but are these cherry switch or alps? If they were alps, my wallet would definitely be in danger.
You do realize that this ended almost a year ago, right?


And they are MX. Alps molds for SA don't exist. They would cost about 15-20k to do according to Clueboard

User avatar
eatanygoodbooks

16 Apr 2019, 05:26

Lbibass wrote:
16 Apr 2019, 03:14
eatanygoodbooks wrote:
16 Apr 2019, 02:36
This might be super obvious, but are these cherry switch or alps? If they were alps, my wallet would definitely be in danger.
You do realize that this ended almost a year ago, right?


And they are MX. Alps molds for SA don't exist. They would cost about 15-20k to do according to Clueboard
Didn't notice that, but they are still available for sale on MechSupply in a variety of kits. Their product description links to here, so I figured to ask.

My research showed basically what you've said, I was just wishfully hoping it was wrong :p. Thanks for taking the time!

Cid Fabel

16 Apr 2019, 23:17

Yeah thought the same thing because the MechSupply page says they are still available..

User avatar
UKKeycaps

19 Apr 2019, 19:47

Vilebloom is still available to purchase, there are plenty of kits available still, everything except the NorDe kit which is sold out and the moveset kit which didn't reach MOQ

User avatar
UKKeycaps

19 Apr 2019, 19:47

Image

Post Reply

Return to “Group buys”