17 x CST Kidtrac trackballs. ALL SOLD!

Do you want to wait for the additional 3 trackballs. (only vote if you are in the group buy)

Yes
89%
No
11%

Total votes: 9

andrewjoy

24 Feb 2015, 17:32

We got them for £150 + £10 P&P!

Thats £9.41 each.

Hold off on PMs for now. I will sort that out tonight.

HzFaq

24 Feb 2015, 17:34

Hooray!

Stabilized

24 Feb 2015, 17:35

Great :D

andrewjoy

24 Feb 2015, 17:38

The seller is also within a 40 mins of me so they should get to me quite quickly. I would go collect but i would have to wait until the weekend.

BlueBär

24 Feb 2015, 17:46

That's a damn good price.

chzel

24 Feb 2015, 18:09

Perfect! Let us know when you are ready for addresses and monies!

andrewjoy

24 Feb 2015, 18:14

addresses can be PM'ed tonight once i have set up myself a spreadsheet to keep track.

Moneys after i get them.

I think thats the best way with the least problems for anyone.

Nuum

24 Feb 2015, 18:25

Yay! Finally a trackball I can play with.

andrewjoy

24 Feb 2015, 18:28

Trackball Round 1a ! 2 1/4 inch pool balls.

Madhias
BS TORPE

24 Feb 2015, 19:33

Great!
shreebles wrote: EDIT: Here, complete with a review praising its qualities for anal stimulation. I'm not kidding
:shock:

andrewjoy

24 Feb 2015, 19:41

OK please send me PMs with your details.

please put in the subject line. CST <username> <country code>

for example CST andrewjoy UK

facetsesame
Mad Dasher

24 Feb 2015, 22:25

Aren't you running this a little too quickly for a GB? :P I didn't have a chance!

Seriously, nicely done! I swear by my CST, hope you all get some good use out of these.

The RGB mod SSK tip is genius! Or at a stretch, with some black borders you could nearly claim it was Mondrian-inspired...

You've reminded me of these I noticed ages ago - they're on the wrong side of the pond but would be suitable and have an impressive quantity discount!
http://www.trackballworld.com/product200.html

Code: Select all

Quantity 	  1    	  2 - 4   	  5 - 9   	  10+  
Price 	$5.00 	$2.50 	$2.00 	$1.00 

pyrelink

25 Feb 2015, 06:26

If anyone for what ever reason decides they would want to part with theirs, or if any go unclaimed for what ever reason, I would love one of these!

andrewjoy

25 Feb 2015, 11:07

OK i have my list of info updated still waiting on one PM.

People who said they would take an extra one if they don't all sell . Do you still want 2 ? If not we have at least 2 people who want one.

Also i now agree with 7bit UK addresses are far too long i love nice short german addresses :)

Muirium
µ

25 Feb 2015, 11:30

My address is short. House number + street name, Edinburgh, postcode. Okay, so the streetname is three whole words long, but it's almost German… they'd just drop the spaces!

Pro tip for crazy long English addresses: drop the county and the other fluff after the first line. The postcode is the vital bit, then a number and street is enough. Even for cottages with funny titles out in the countryside! I'm Scottish. All those counties look like a foreign language to me. Worcs? Is that where Orcs come from?

But I surrendered my trackball so Facet and Pyrelink can have a shot. And, well, because to be comfortable using it I'd have to hack around a lot to figure out how to implement my own "multitouch" (2D scrolling and extra triggers) in code. Which is a tall order for sure!

Stabilized

25 Feb 2015, 11:53

Yeah, I agree; I have never had to put more then number, street name, city, and post code. Even for my gf who lives out in a village in the Scottish borders without house numbers, you just swap the number for the name of the house; simple!

Halvar

25 Feb 2015, 11:55

I don't need my second one, facetsesame or pyrelink can have it. It was just an option for the case that we don't get enough people interested.

Stabilized

25 Feb 2015, 12:44

If we are really lacking in the trackballs to cover everyone there is another auction by the same seller for 3 x cst trackballs (2 are usb, one is ps2), which are the 'adult' versions of the kidtrac essentially (without the colours).
Bit more expensive at 35 + 10 shipping, so would be 15 quid each:
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/3-x-CST-Clear ... 6016.l4276

andrewjoy

25 Feb 2015, 13:18

ok thanks Halvar

Regarding the other trackballs, go ahead and buy them if you want i am still dealing with this group buy :)

We have enough for the original list and now one more :) facet or pyre fight it out :)

photekq
Cherry Picker

25 Feb 2015, 13:19

If we do a GB for those I can happily give up my kidtrac for one of the USB maxtracs.

andrewjoy

25 Feb 2015, 13:20

oh so now a USB one has turned up you are ditching me ? :P only kidding mate i am sure i could shift it if need be

scottc

25 Feb 2015, 13:21

I think I'd take a Kidtrac if one became free. I didn't go in on the GB because I thought it'd end up being really expensive but it turned out to be quite reasonable!

andrewjoy

25 Feb 2015, 13:32

We have one free at the moment but 2 people have asked before you :).

maxmalkav said he would take 2 if they all did not sell. He is still down for 2 at the moment in my calculations.

I don't know if i should just buy the USB ones as well , problem is they are an auction and i don't know if they will go for that low price. I would go for a USB one ( at that price), and photekq would go for the other.

That would free up photekq's kid track and one of my 2 kid-tracks and leave us with a more expensive PS/2 model.

macmakkara

25 Feb 2015, 13:37

if someone is going for those adult versions im interested in one. Prefer usb.

Stabilized

25 Feb 2015, 13:44

Sorry Andrew, didn't mean to throw a spanner in the works :S

For the other PS/2 you could add a little bit more onto the other Kidtracs to make them all the same price? Then you could leave the USBs at 15 quid a pop, if it does go for 35.

It might be worth asking the seller if he has any other CST trackballs available and would be willing to strike a deal?

andrewjoy

25 Feb 2015, 14:23

that is a good idea!

i am going to ask him if he has any other CST trackballs and i will say i will buy all of them.

Nuum

25 Feb 2015, 14:32

I'd drop one of my Kid Tracs and take an "adult" version, too, if the price stays reasonable.

andrewjoy

25 Feb 2015, 14:37

ok sent him a message waiting to hear back . He is also selling a netgear GSM7224 that i am interested in so hopefully he will be willing to sell all his CST trackballs to me and the switch too :).

I did ask him about the 17 before and he did not feel like the type of person to just end stuff and sell it but you never know.

Halvar

25 Feb 2015, 14:59

Stabilized wrote: For the other PS/2 you could add a little bit more onto the other Kidtracs to make them all the same price?
I can't think of any good reason for that. The adult model seems to be in more demand anyway.

andrewjoy

25 Feb 2015, 16:11

ok so looks as if i will just stick with what we have for now and get this sorted

if anyone wants to bid on the others please let me know before we start a war against each other . i may go for them i will have to think .

Return to “Group buys”