Distribution, Refunds and Repairs

sixty
Gasbag Guru

15 Aug 2011, 23:28

Yes. But we might need a much bigger order, which I think we will not be able to fullfill at the moment. I might get in contact with Bruce about this to see if he can help out with some customers. We shall see. If theres news I'll keep you guys updated as good as I can.

Sugoi

16 Aug 2011, 15:11

Yes, please. And thank you. I appreciate that.

rouston

16 Aug 2011, 17:41

weren't there options for delivery?
I still haven't got any DHL notification. :/

xbb

16 Aug 2011, 17:44

I think there was only the DHL Paket (fastest) option

yakill

16 Aug 2011, 18:17

rouston wrote:I still haven't got any DHL notification. :/
Dito.
But what can you do, sixty did everything he could for a fast delivery.
We should all be thankful we didn't have to fight with all those EU import regulations. ;)

ps: eu laws are a pain in the ass, only thing i hate about studying law

sixty
Gasbag Guru

16 Aug 2011, 18:25

I see. It seems like my google account might have been flagged as spam. The boards in transition are below:

Rotlaus,1
yakill,1
42.tar.gz,1
TheSoulhunter,4
CeeSA,3
qnoxluke,1
SweetDeath,1

If the e-mail fails again for the next wave, I will keep updating this topic (front page)

mSSM

17 Aug 2011, 11:18

Since my keyboard has not been sent out yet:

Do not send out my board to the address I have given, please! I will not be at the address I have specified after this weekend. Two weeks ago I assumed the keyboards would arrive by now. I would like to specify a different shipping address.

EDIT: I have completed another form you have sent out with a new address. I hope that this will replace the first address I provided. Either way, please discard the first address.
Last edited by mSSM on 17 Aug 2011, 11:27, edited 1 time in total.

sixty
Gasbag Guru

17 Aug 2011, 11:26

It may or may not be in transit by now. I will know once I get confirmation on what is gone now. What happens if it went to the old address - will it be returned to me?

mSSM

17 Aug 2011, 11:30

In case it is in transit it should arrive this week. I assumed it is not since in your previous post you did not write my name. If it is not in transit, then it might be returned to you. I am not sure since I do not know if my room mates are in or not when parcel arrives.

I have added my current address to your spreadsheet.

sixty
Gasbag Guru

17 Aug 2011, 11:34

If it is already in transit, I will call DHL and see if we can re-route it, I think its doable, but I have never tried it before. If you are lucky, DHL has not yet picked up the new wave of shipments. Im hurrying to the office now to find out.

sixty
Gasbag Guru

17 Aug 2011, 11:45

Turns out the board is already in transit since 4:00 PM yesterday. It should arrive today or tomorrow. I will PM you the tracking information this evening. Are we good to go or do I still need to attempt re-routing?

javifast

17 Aug 2011, 11:54

Have you already sent all the keyboards? I'll leave the country at the end of August...

mSSM

17 Aug 2011, 11:58

sixty wrote:Turns out the board is already in transit since 4:00 PM yesterday. It should arrive today or tomorrow. I will PM you the tracking information this evening. Are we good to go or do I still need to attempt re-routing?
Great, thanks for enquiring about the shipping status. No re-routing needed then. :-)

rouston

17 Aug 2011, 17:41

so if I well understoood Sixty, you have sent every keyboards now. lets cross fingers with DHL ^^ ;)

sixty
Gasbag Guru

17 Aug 2011, 17:59

No, as written twice before, every day about 5~10+ boards go out. The boards are sent in order of shipping costs, since DHL groups parcel marks that way. Basically the closer you are too Germany, the earlier you will have the board. Since you are in France, yours should be out or next ;)

Swede

17 Aug 2011, 18:03

How is it for sweden then?
I'm moving house to study on the 27th, my parents can still pick it up if it comes later, but would be nice if i get it before the move ;)

sixty
Gasbag Guru

17 Aug 2011, 18:05

Swede wrote:How is it for sweden then?
I'm moving house to study on the 27th, my parents can still pick it up if it comes later, but would be nice if i get it before the move ;)
You will be fine. Every single board should arrive (including delivery) before the end of the month.

javifast

17 Aug 2011, 18:12

You will be fine. Every single board should arrive (including delivery) before the end of the month.[/quote]

;) That's a very good new for me too. I live in Spain...I hope it will be mine before 30th August.

rouston

17 Aug 2011, 18:53

sixty wrote:No, as written twice before, every day about 5~10+ boards go out. The boards are sent in order of shipping costs, since DHL groups parcel marks that way. Basically the closer you are too Germany, the earlier you will have the board. Since you are in France, yours should be out or next ;)
Sorry I didn't get it. My English...
Thanks for the clarification Sixty :)

sixty
Gasbag Guru

17 Aug 2011, 19:52

in transit
Rotlaus,1
yakill,1
42.tar.gz,1
TheSoulhunter,4
CeeSA,3
qnoxluke,1
SweetDeath,1
mSSM
paat,
javifast
rouston
yench
runeazn
prava

isman

17 Aug 2011, 22:39

:(

xbb

18 Aug 2011, 01:46

wtf runeazn before me? :D

rouston

18 Aug 2011, 12:03

xbb wrote:wtf runeazn before me? :D
runeazn in holidays, frying the tiny merguez under the sun

CeeSA

18 Aug 2011, 17:50

i received my 3 Poker today. every board is in full function. so no repair is needed.
thank you very much sixty for doing this group buy!

paat

19 Aug 2011, 12:14

Hi sixty,

i received my poker yesterday. I wanna thank you for your great work. Your're awesome :)
The keyboard is fantastic.
If there any chance for an ISO-layout I'll order another one. Thank you!

yakill

19 Aug 2011, 13:17

Checked my trackingnumber sixty provided. Seems my neightbours received my poker yesterday, will check it when i'm back in town.
I guess i'll have to apologize to my neighbours again and start yet start another rage out at the Postfiliale about handing my package to neighbours. :twisted:

mSSM

19 Aug 2011, 13:39

Tracking number? Where are you supposed to get that tracking number? I don't have no tracking number. :(

yakill

19 Aug 2011, 14:58

I asked sixty about one as I was leaving on tuesday. But I think this was an rather a kind exception by him, as he only has a list of numbers without corresponding names.

mSSM

21 Aug 2011, 20:08

Yay, my Poker arrived and I am super stoked with it. The MX Reds are really a very interesting typing experience. This is my first mechanical keyboard and I feel like I made the right decision with going for a linear type switch. I am already a very light typer, and although I think I am bottoming out quite frequently I do love how easy going it is to type on this keyboard.

I did notice that on my space bar the ink has a little mistake (seems like a little scratch... like somebody touched it before the ink dried completely). But it doesn't bother me much as I am never looking at my keyboard from this perspective anyhow!

Thanks a lot, sixty! Now I am actually considering getting some more mechanicals to play around with them, haha. :-D

runeazn

21 Aug 2011, 21:24

rouston wrote:
xbb wrote:wtf runeazn before me? :D
runeazn in holidays, frying the tiny merguez under the sun
lol
yeah i live next to Germany :P i think the dutch border with Germany is a lil closer than the border with Italy which is none-existent. So if there is a tracking i want one.
I've never had slow packages from Germany, always was within 1-3 working days.
So DHL is disappointing me :(
Meh not that it matters,

btw i wasnt on holidays i never was XD, just was a little busy..
needed to work for my parents when there was the Tilburgse kermis(funfair)
got a new phone so i was on a another forum, got a new calculator also annoyed a calculator forum :P

Return to “Group buys”